Chapter 39

Ahh, Looks who is back. So if you didn't know I published a new book called 'Turning on faith' it's a MerDer fanfiction cause why not, You should go check it out I published the first like 14 chapters. Anyway- Sorry for taking long to upload, Some major stuff happened and now i'm going through major writers block and think all my ideas are bad, Sorry once again and sorry for the sucky chapter <3 *Book is in third person* 

"SOMEONE GET A GURNEY!" The nurse screamed. 

Patrick awoke feeling groggy 'what happened.' he choked out, He heard footsteps coming from behind 'Hey Patrick, How ya feelin?' Eric asked. Before Patrick could answer Eric's question Shonda walked into the room with Ellen's belongings. 'no.. Shonda no... Don't tell me-' 
'oh Patrick don't be silly, Ellen is fine. Well she is going to be fine. I just had a thought some of her things would make you feel better.'
Shonda said with a slight smile, Deep down she knew how much these two really did love each other - If one was crying, So was the other. If one was happy, so was the other. They are the perfect match and always has been. 

'Ell- she is ok? When can I see her?' He said trying to jump out bed only to pull out his I.V giving him fluids. 'OUCH!' Patrick yelped, Shonda and Eric both thought the same thing 'i'm pretty sure the whole hospital heard that.'  Eric chuckled under his breath before going to Patricks side. 

Meanwhile, Just down the hall is Ellen.  

Ellen woke up feeling sore, bruised, dead even- Although it's not something you want to feel. But death does seem to follow Ellen around, That's the one thing Ellen and Meredith had in common, Also being in love McDreamy. McDreamy- 

'Patrick-' Ellen said sleepy just in time for a nurse to stop in front of her room. The nurse knew not to approach Ellen since what had happened previously so instead she went and got a visiter from his room. 

'Hey ells' Shonda called from the doorframe. 

'Shonda- Patrick called you didn't he..' Ellen seemed a little disappointed, She hated when people seen her weak. 

'i- uh, Yeah.. He did. Ells, There is something I need to tell you.' Ellen shot Shonda a scared look, What did she mean 'There is something I need to tell you.'  Is she going to tell me Patrick left? Although I wouldn't blame him.. I was snapped back into reality when my bed started to move, I looked around to see Shonda, Eric, and a few doctors pushing me into a another room- In the room laid a person, A person I knew all too well, Only- Why was he in the hospital? 

'hey El..' Patrick said softly.

'what are you doing in here?' Ellen said getting set up next to Patrick *Think back when April and Matthew were in the car accident in season 14 when they were put in the same room with their beds together.*

'a broken heart." he laughed a bit, Ellen playfully hit his chest. 

'Don't make jokes I was scared..' she said he face getting more serious. 

'oh hey, Don't be scared. I'm right here.' He said signaling for her to scooch closer to him- Which she did. When she reached him she placed her back on chest and sighed happily. 

Patrick and Ellen could feel their eyes getting heavy and decided it was best to get some much needed sleep. 

-

Some time flew by but neither Patrick nor Ellen could sleep. But instead of moving or saying a word they lied their together, Happily.. Until Patrick broke the silence. 

'Marry me.' he spoke. 

A/N: Your welcome