Chapter Four

Previously:
With his distraction, she had a slight chance to get away. She raised a foot and slammed it into his lap, since he was kneeling then when he fell forward, her other boot made mad contact with his old misshapen face.

CRUNCH!!
She broke his big nose.

Efe rolled away, she couldn't feel her arms so she couldn't get up in time to dodge Dominic's foot. His foot landed on her back causing her pain, still, at the same time she felt like she regained some control of her body.
Pain was the key and that didn't go unnoticed by her.
She reached to grab his foot making him kick her shoulder.

More pain. More control. 'Owww'

Efe got up clumsily, taking hold of his over size shirt, she shoved him into the wall. 'C'mon get angry and hit me! You big fool'  she thought. Taking a weak stance, she shook her head to clear her vision whilst she taunted Dominic. They were yet to make a noise that attracted Charles.
Dominic blinded by anger and pleasure, raced head first toward Efe, feeling in her fingers returned. She moved sideways swiftly catching the neck of his shirt, momentarily blocking his airway, when he was in front of her again she slammed her knee into his stomach then into his face. He fell backward.
Charles saw what happened at that exact moment then lunged at Efe pinning her under him. He landed punches on her face before dragging her by her dreads to meet a recovering Dominic, his eyes bled red when he saw her. Now, he was determined to kill the bitch. The both of them landed blows after blows after blows on her with everything they could find including bamboo sticks and planks that were laying around in the uncompleted building.

If you where watching from outside, you'd think they where trying to kill a snake not a person. They did that until they were panting and sweating profusely.

"Is that all you've got?" She laughed ripping her already busted lip and face "Chickens" she spat blood and grinned. Her left eye was already swollen and many of her ribs were broken, her skin was on fire with pain, she felt like screaming with all her might. The pain was becoming unbearable, yet she needed more blows before she could fully release enough energy to heal up. Something told her.

"Crazy thing!" Charles spat on her and everything slowed as Dominic's leg moved towards her head. The tip of his dusty all star squished the skin on her cheek, landing a severe blow, dislocating her jaw and cracking the part of her skull that met with the ground due to the force. The spot he kicked immediately began to swell.

"Aaarghh" Efe cried out and sobbed on the floor attracting the attention of a stranger who was looking for his ball nearby. He immediately started running to where he heard a cry.
She saw the cuts under her bloodied Clothings start to heal so she muttered on...
'Just once more... Just once more...' Something kept telling her.  'One more hit efe.. Just one more'.

It was a miracle she was still able to move considering how bloody, bruised and mangled she already was.
Charles lifted his bow leg to kick her too when a shout halted him in place.

"What is going on here?!!!!!" Lanky boomed from the door where the afternoon sun illuminated his dark bald head.