Chapter Twenty Seven

Twenty Seven

A/N: This is a warning for the future. I suck at fight scenes so biko forgive me in advance.

Fun fact: I actually don't know how to speak any of the languages I write in my story. In fact, I can't speak any language apart from English and awful pidgin.
Lol, let me leave you to start reading.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Shareeee.

"Doctor! You have two hours!" She called, once she was out of the room. "We're expecting guests"

Guests,
A black helicopter landed noisily on the Agency's roof helipad shortly before a convoy of black SUVs rolled into the compound. Tough looking men in black suits bounced out with firearms, simultaneously spreading around to cover the perimeter while a few went straight into the building to stand guard at the elevators. The big man, obviously the boss, was heading down with a female guard, who had her hair in a tight bun. Along with the other guards, she too wore a suit, sporting black crocodile leather hand gloves.

Once out of the elevator, he was greeted by Agu, Okafor and two subordinates.
"It is a pleasure to meet you again, Honorable James" Agu took great strides to match his as he strode to her office.

"Cut the bullshit, Nwadike. I know you do not like me" He stopped abruptly in front of the office door "It's not like I care, Just give me what I came for!" He sat on her office chair. "So, be a good girl and fetch it now" Commanded, the Honorable. Agu stretched her thin red lips in a smile tilting her body in a bow, her brown eyes twitched at his tone.

"Make yourself comfortable while I check on him. We were preparing him for your arrival" Agu left the office as soon as the last words rolled off her tongue.

"Who is that insolent bastard, madam? Why did you bend to him?" Okafor queryed.

"Keep your voice down boy!" Agu ordered. "He's one of the sponsors that runs all this and pays the bills" She gesticulated, stomping her little pumps in anger.
"His name is James Ali Mohammed, he's a candidate in the kogi governorship election that is to take place two weeks from now" They both stepped into the elevator "David's targets for the past six months were his stepping stones, all leading up to him winning this election. Everyone who opposed, who had some kind of evidence against him or didn't take bribes from him is dead."

Ting! The elevator doors slid open, they stepped into a dim room. A dusty yellow light bulb swung around whenever air from the shiny standing fan touched it. Agu and Okafor stood in the center of the small room observing through the glass window. A new metal table and equipments stood out of place in the fading blue room.

"He wants to take David away?" He studied Agu.

"Yes! Just until the election is over" Agu looked through the one way glass window separating her from David and the doctor from earlier. She pressed a button on the desk, then spoke "Are you done? Our guest is waiting. He's not as patient as I am" Agu spoke, clearly irritated.

"Yes Ma. Him severing the hold we have on him is no longer a problem" The doctor turned off and unplugged the machines, tying up the wiring.

"Wait!!!" Agu called. The doctor's heart began to beat faster and irregularly.

"Ma?" He stared at the glass even though he could only see his messed up reflection, his short brown hair was in kinky circles, he hadn't had any time to shower in two day and now, nervous sweat made his clothes stick to his back. It also reflected the theatre's clean white tiles as walls and the heart monitoring machine.

"Do the same thing on the girl."

"Are you sure about this Ma?" Okafor frained.

"Yes.. She could be useful once again" "Bring David up to my office in five minutes" The frightened doctor scurried around the bright theatre removing all the wires he had formerly placed on David's temples. Agu left the control room to return to her boss.