Chapter Fifteen

Fifteen

All in all, their day turned out to be a blast, the time ran quickly and they got home around Ten in the evening. They already ate at Dominos earlier so everyone just separated to their rooms to sleep, leaving all the shopping bags on the ground in the parlor to be sorted out in the morning.

"ONE... TWO... STRIKE!" Mide yelled from a corner of the ginormous warehouse. He had Efe run around the entire place ten times before blindfolding her and making her do it all over again until she learned every nook and cranny of it the hard way. Then he had her do push ups, weight lifting, mountain climbing, skipping and other exercises. Mide had Efe do everything in excess by excess I mean a hundred push up and then so on. The first hour in, Efe thought she was going to die from exhaustion but after a while she got used to the feeling. Well, too used to it, which pissed Mide off because instead of her doing difficult things to help her powers grow, she kept relaxing a little too much. Now she was sparring with a punching bag that was filled with dried cement because she tore up four bags of the normal ones.

Information available for public disclosure:
Before you ask how Efe has super strength, she doesn't! She hardens her aura around certain parts of her body, hands and legs, to get more accustomed to her abilities. Hence, the super human destruction.

Ayo stayed home to go grocery shopping, he would be joining them soon to see how Efe was doing with the training.

So far, Aura Efe (Rage) had grown a year older but wasn't growing anymore. It frustrated the both of them because they didn't know what she was doing wrong.
Efe angrily peeled off the tattered boxing gloves from her hands, she was done with this stupid training. It wasn't getting her anywhere for now.
"I'm done!" She called out to Mide in the back. She went straight for the cooler of water and drinks then plopped down on a bean bag.

"For now, drink water then get back to it" Mide ordered. He knew he needed to push her but he couldn't tell why. Maybe it had something to do with the dream he had last night.

"No. I'm done for today! She's... No... Longer... Growing" Efe spoke in between gulps of cold water.

"So?..." He fiddled with his whistle.

"So there's no point in training if she's not growing" 'Obviously' She wanted to add.

"She might be done, but you're not!"

"No I am. I'm already strong and I won't train unnecessarily" Efe stood and crossed her arms, propping up her big breasts.

"You don't think that just because you know how to punch a bag of cement, that you're ready to take on a human being? Maṣe jẹ aṣiwere" He laughed mockingly "Let's do a hand to hand combat, if you win you get the rest of the day off but if you lose, you practice till I see it fit for you to stop"
Translation:
"Do not be stupid"

"That's good enough for me" Efe flexed her muscles.

"Oh and you can't use your powers babe" he neatly dropped his T-shirt on another bean bag. "Little Efe don't help her, you hear?" The girl in Efe's head nodded in agreement.

'This is going to be fun' Rage laughed.
"Shut up" Efe scolded, which just made her laugh all the more.
"Are you sure you want to... Do this?" Her eyes raked over Mide's form. It turned out he was way more built than Ayo but somehow his clothings hid all his muscles. Deceptive. Efe was sure that if they ever went swimming, all the girls would drool none stop.

"Sure... I took boxing lessons a while back" he shrugged, taking a stance in front of her. "Don't hold back! I can handle myself"
They stalked around the massive blue box on the floor posing as a ring.