SIX

Tyler

"You sure you're doing this right?" he asks me.

I hushed him, frowning up at him. I was kneeled down in front of him and was working on his pants. He groans. I bite my lip and stick the threading needle into the tear near his upper thigh. He grunts when he felt the needle poke into his thigh.

I gasp, "Sorry, sorry, sorry!" I quickly apologizes as he grabs his thigh. I huffed, "Just take off the jeans, Josh! Gosh, you wore that pair of jeans since you got here."

He sits on the chair I put in the room he was staying in, sucking in breaths. I roll my eyes and threw the needle on the bed.

"Baby..." I mutter under my breath and walked out of the room.

I walk into the kitchen after I checking the clock in the living room. My parents should be here around 12 at noon. I grab my water bottle that was on the table and drank from it. It was 11:43 in the morning. Wait... I spit out my water and looked at the time.

"Josh! Mom and Dad are coming in about 20 minutes!" I shout, running to my room.

"Goddammit!" he shouts, and I hear something drop in his room.

I frown when I picked up a pair of jeans. "What was that, Josh?"

He comes into my room, and I almost scream when I see what he was holding. I covered my mouth, staring at it. I pointed at it.

"What the fuck is that, Josh?!" I ask him, my voice shaky.

He looked at it, then back at me. "It's Taylor Swift." he shrugged.

My eyes widened, "A cardboard cut-out of Taylor Swift! Where did you even get--" I stopped myself, and started rubbing my temples. I blew out a breath. "Josh,"

"Yes, Tyler?"

"Get that thing out of my room, get changed, and get ready to see Mom and Dad." I say carefully, not trying to scream at him.

"What? Do you not like Taylor Swift?" he asks, motioning his hand over the cardboard.

I look at him, my eyes squinted and lips into a straight line. He held up his open hand in surrender and backed out of my room. Brothers... I turn around to change into my jeans. I look at myself in the mirror and tied my hair back into a messy bun. I walk out of my room to get a bottle of water.

I drink the water and heard knocking at my door. I set the bottle down on the counter and called Josh. I walk to the door and opened it. On the other side were my parents. Corey and Dalton Rebman. My mother smiles at me when I opened the door.

"Hi Mom. Hi Dad." I say, giving them a small wave.

My father gave me a stern look as my mother and I hug. I gulped.

"Hi sweetie." my mom says.

I heard Josh come from the hallway and stopped. I turn my head and saw him in the clothes he bought. Our mother gasps at the sight of him. He flipped his hair, smiled at her, and gave her a huge hug. I turn and saw my dad looking at Josh.

"You can... come in." I say, making a way for him.

He steps in and looks around the place. Good thing I cleaned the place up last night... I shut the door and turned to walk where they are. But then there was another knock on my door. I frown and turned around. I grabbed the doorknob and twisted it. I pull the door open to see Alec on the other side of it.

"Morning, Ty--" he grunted when I pushed him back and stepped out of the apartment. He rubs his stomach. "What was that for, Ty?"

"My parents are here, Alec."