SEVENTEEN

Dedication goes to fairchild_writer

Because I have no other people to dedicate to xD

"Uh... You only did like 3 dedications. You're so lame."

I know. *cries in a corner*

Check her work out though! XD

***

Tyler

"I have a plan, Tyler." my father says in front of me while I was tied to a chair. His hands roamed my legs and I wanted to scream. "But first, I have to get rid of--"

The sound of someone snoring at my ear wakes me up and I hit my head against their face. I froze in my place, seeing if they woke up. I look at up and saw Alec sleeping. Did he feel the hit? The guy is immortal.

I move back so that I could get out of bed, and his arm fell off me. Now his arms were out and he looks like a sleeping zombie. I smile. Aw, he looks so adorable sleeping. I frown and titled my head. Did he always sleep in those kinds of clothes though? I look down at myself and noticed I was wearing what I wore to the plaza.

Whoops, nevermind. I'm just as weird as he is.

I tip toed to the bathroom, watching Alec. When he didn't move, I quickly went inside the bathroom to brush my teeth. Morning breaths stink.

The bathroom and decent sized. The counter top was black, and the sink was really cool. It looked like one of those rain drainage things. The shower was small though, giving off the illusion that the bathroom is big. There was a huge mirror that covered the top half of the wall, and there were rectangular LED lights over it. Which is very futuristic in my opinion.

When I was done brushing my teeth, I went back to my room and saw Alec in the same position. I roll my eyes. Heavy sleepers annoy me for some reason. I walk to my bag and chose some regular clothes. I wasn't planning on going out today anyway.

I chose some gray joggers and a white tank top. I grabbed a hair band and put it around my wrist. I heard Alec moving around in bed, so I turned my head around to check up on him. He was lying on his back, and his arm was over his eyes. I stood up and quietly walked over to his side.

He takes in a deep breath and looked over at the opposite direction. He starts to unbutton his dress shirt and he groaned getting up. Was he that blind? I am literally right next to him.

He took off his shirt and rubbed his eyes. Oh mama... That is some sexy back... I shook my head.

"Why is it so hot..?" he mumbles to himself.

I cross my arms. "Maybe it's because you slept in your dress shirt."

He snapped his head around to look at me. He looked at me top to bottom, then looked up at my face. He turned so that his feet were on the ground, and he held onto the edge of the bed, showing off my muscles. They were impressive like that.

"Well if you had given me time to change last night, my arm pits wouldn't be sweating buckets right now," he accused, wriggling his brows.

I smirk at him, "I would have given you time to change. I actually would've waited, but you just joined me in bed like that."

When I asked him to join me in bed, I was surprised he actually did it. And with his jeans and dress shirt. I was going to tell him that he should take his shirt off before I slept, but I didn't want to come off as desperate. Plus, who asks if someone can take off their shirts?