TWENTY-FIVE

Brianna

I didn't even bother calling in to get a day off. I was too excited to make some pretty messed up plans with Tyler. I texted Dean though, so that he knows why I won't make it today. I took a quick shower and got dressed.

I literally ran out of my apartment. This is so amazing. So awesome. Tyler is finally doing something about her father. I feel really proud of her. I almost trip while walking to my car. Then I heard my name being called by a familiar low voice. I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

His face appearing before me. His face was long, a short nose that I love so much, his kind of long hair slicked to the side, and he started to grow a beard. He should really shave that. He was wearing a white and black stripped shirt with black skinny jeans, and black sneakers. His biceps were shown really well in that shirt...

"Where you going?" he asks me, taking one step towards me.

I swallow a lump that had formed in my throat. "To a friend's, Felix."

He nods his head, and then shoves his hands into his front pockets. Why did I hook up with him again? He stops a couple feet from me, and his spicy scent hit me like a wrecking ball. Oh yeah, that's why.

I almost faint from his scent, but I kept myself together. Where was I going again...?

"You look great," he compliments, looking down at me.

Holy crap, I'm being serenaded by a hoodlum f*ckboy.

Calm down, Brianna. Don't blow your innocence. I look down at him, then back up to his face. Not to this boy anyway.

I grin at him. "I know, I thank my parents for giving me the good genes." I joke, then stopped smiling. "Nice try, but I'm not giving in this time."

I turn around and started to walk away, but he grabbed my wrist and swirled me around. I hit his chest with a grunt.

Nope. He's not gonna get this hot piece of a** anytime sooner. I pushed him away. He looks down at the ground, tightening his jaw. He got what he deserves. He cheated on me. It wasn't even a week since we started dating, and he cheated on me with a dumb blonde bimbo. 

She disgusted me. Giving the blonde population a bad name. Okay, I did bang a bunch of dudes in high school, but, even though I didn't pay in attention in school in the past, at least I'm smart. I understood what slopes were and I understood what the difference is prejudice and justice and equality. I was the nerdiest sl*t a person could ever meet. 

And I was goddamn proud of it. 

I'm changing now. But not too much, I still want to have that bad girl, punk reputation because that's what I do best. Me rocking me.

"Leave me alone, Felix," I finalize, then walked away from him.

I flipped my hair, feeling proud of myself. I'm not going to let f**kboys in my life anymore. I'm not going to degrade myself with each hook up. I'm going to be the f**king Queen Bee. 

I unlock my car and got in. I put in the keys into the ignition, looked at myself in the rear view mirror, smiled at myself for being pretty, and started to drive to Alec's. I honked my horn when Felix was just standing in the middle of the driveway, and he ran to the side.

The stupid a**wipe...

I turned on the AC and radio. It was really hot out, and I really like singing to random music. I turned up the volume of the radio and started singing my heart out. I don't give a s**t if people look at me weird, I am damn proud of my voice and unlike them, I'm enjoying myself in the goddamn heat.