Part #4

The next day, rain was still dripping from the sky. When Dream woke up, he got dressed and went to go examine the weather.

When he got the the living room, he found George looking intently at the bookshelf. "Uh, George?" he said to get the other's attention.

George looked away from the bookshelf. "Good morning, Dream," he greeted with a smile.

"What, uh, what are you doing?" Dream asked, his thoughts slightly muddled as of just waking up.

"Looking for something," George turned his attention back to the shelf. Dream smirked playfully. "Yeah, I can see that."

"Are you back-talking me, Dream?" A lighthearted smile danced on George's lips as he spoke.

"No. No, of course not. I would never," Dream defended. "What exactly are you looking for?"

"A journal." George frowned. "Although, it would be much easier to find if I could actually interact with these books."

Dream smiled and walked out of the doorway towards the bookshelf. "What does it look like?"

George shrugged. "I don't know. Like a journal." Dream rolled his eyes joking. "Very specific."

His snarky comment received a light laugh from George. "It has my name on it, so it can't be too hard to find."

Dream shuffled around a few books for a  moment before pulling a leather journal from the shelf. The cover read "George" in pretty handwriting.

He handed it to George. "Are you serious? It was right there the entire time?" George sighed and began to flip through the book.

He smiled at a page and closed it again. "If you don't mind me asking, what you need that journal for?"

George shrugged. "Since I'm a ghost, I lost some of my memories. Luckily for me though, I wrote down most things that happened in this journal."

He thanked Dream for getting it down for him, and disappeared off into the hallway.

Author's Note: Sorry this part took so long! I have really bad writer's block right now :(
Remember to stay hydrated and get some rest <3