Part #7

After a few minutes of Dream flipping through notes, he finally found what he was looking for. "Alright, George," he said, "it says that you have to go into the world of the undead."

He looked up at George. "What does that mean?" he asked, a glimpse of worry in his eyes.

"The world of the undead is just a flower field with a bunch of stuff you had when you were alive," George explained. "I can practically snap my fingers and be there, it's nothing special."

Dream nodded his concern melting away. "Then the rest is up to me," he said.

George nodded. Dream looked at him again.

"George..." he trailed off, "Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, it's irreversible."

George's gaze soften. "Dream, trust me, I've been wanting this for a long time. Besides, I'll just become a ghost again when I die after this life."

Dream couldn't help but laugh. "You're rather optimistic, aren't you?" he said between laughs.

George rolled his eyes and smiled. "Oh, shut it."

"Ok, George," Dream sighed, "go into the world of the undead when you're ready."

George nodded and disappeared in a burst of light, leaving Dream all by himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for another short chapter!!! I've been working really had on DNF week currently which takes up a lot of time because it's a little hard to post a 500-1,000 word chapter a day!!!
Anyways, I'm glad you guys are liking the story :)
Drink some water and make sure you eat something healthy today <3