Part #14

Sorry if this is kinda bad, turns out having a 20-pound cat lying on top of you and constantly sticking his nose in your ear is ever so slightly distracting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George removed his head from the crook Dream's neck. If he was being honest, Dream kinda missed the feeling.

He examined George's face closely, soaking in every detail. He loved the way his hair fell into his face. He loved the two colours of his irises, one brown the other blue. Hell, he loved all of George's face. However, he was especially fond of his personality over all else.

In a moment of no hesitation and overwhelming love, Dream gently put their foreheads together. Lips almost touching, Dream asked, "Is this okay?"

"More than," George answered.

Dream pushed their lips together. George seemed hesitant at first but quickly adapted to the feeling. He intertwined his fingers with Dream's hair gently.

Their first kiss soon became their second. Then third. Then fourth. Then fifth.

When the two were finally able to pry themselves away from each other long enough to speak, Dream said, "George, will you be my boyfriend?"

George kissed his cheek gently before saying, "Of course."

They continued to splash in the rain until the downpour turned into a light sprinkle.

Both went inside and dried themselves off and changed clothes.

George finished first and went into the living room to sit down on the couch, soon followed by Dream. Dream sat on the opposite side of the couch from George and opened his arms widely.

"What?" George asked.
"C'mere," Dream said, indicating for George to hug him.

George rolled his eyes and complied. He gently placed his head on Dream's chest and wrapped his arms around his torso. Meanwhile, Dream played with George's hair with one hand and wrapped his other arm around George's waist.

The two fell asleep like that, listening to the quiet beat of each other's heartbeats and the sound of the rain steadily starting up again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clingy Dream my beloved.
Also, why you guys acting like the last one was my last chapter. Bitch, lemme finish, damn. (/j)
(P.S. I'm still not done <3)