Part #5

After Dream had made himself a piece of toast and a cup of coffee, he went to go see what George was doing.

When he walked into the doorway he was met with George floating around listlessly and flipping through the pages of the journal.

Dream knocked on the open door to make his presence known. He had gotten into the habit of leaving the door open so George didn't have to come get him every time he needed inside of the room.

George looked up from the book. "Hello again, Dream," he said, putting the book down on the piano. Dream didn't know why, but George seemed anxious to him, as if he was on edge or nervous.

The king laced is fingers together anxiously. "I've made a decision..." he started. "Go on?" Dream prodded.

"I think I'd like to be resurrected." The words seemed to echo in Dream's mind. It took him a moment to process.

"Oh! You decided!" Dream blurted. George nodded and twirled a piece of his hair between his fingers.

"Well, it's decided then. We'll do it on Friday." Dream said, confidence seeping into his voice.

Dream went back down stairs and George continued to read the journal.

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note: I'm sorry this took so long! This chapter was really hard for me, seeing as it's just filler and I don't read or write filler very often. Thank you for all the love on this book though! I promise the next chapter will be great!