Part #8

The world of the undead was rather boring in George's opinion.

He walked the rows of flowers in his boredom. He'd much rather be in the living world with Dream than he would be there.

However, he pulled himself from his thoughts and began to examine some of the items that littered the hearth.

One he found was an old mushroom pin he used to wear on his sweater. George picked it up gingerly and fastened it to his cloak.

He continued to walk until he came across a familiar figure. Dream XD.

XD stood a good distance away, though George knew his appearance well enough to make out his figure.

XD was barley human. He had four hands that floated listlessly beside his body, a long green cloak that was darkened and ripped at the bottom, and a white circle for a head that floated above his body, no neck to attach itself to.

XD turned to face George. "Why," XD said, "George! It's been a while, hasn't it." His voice had a mocking, insincere tone to it.

"Yes, it has." George concealed his growing panic with feigned defiance.

XD walked closer to George and reached out a detached hand to cup his face.

George took a step back.

XD was growing impatient. George could feel it. Nevertheless, there wasn't a single slip in his act.

XD balled his fist and returned it to his side. "So, George," he said, "tell me, what brings you here?"

George looked XD up and down, his suspicions only growing stronger.

"Why do you need to know?" he asked defiantly.

XD clenched his fists. "That was not a request. It was an order."

George crossed his arms, his obstinance only growing. "Who said that I had to listen to you?"

XD's voice dropped to a low sound that echoed across the field. "I did!" he roared, "By all laws of the universe, by all standards of order, you obey me!"

George showed no emotion. Deep down, he was terrified, but he didn't let it show. He built up his emotionless walls, the very same ones he had torn down after his death.

"And if I don't?" George said. He had the same glint of childish insurgency in his eyes as he did when Technoblade aimed his crossbow at his chest.

"I WILL TEAR YOU TO SHREDS! YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST ME! YOU ARE A PUNY MORTAL, I AM A GOD!"

Georg smiled to himself. His plan had checked out perfectly.

"Goodbye, XD" he said, honey sweet sarcasm intertwined with bitter pain and hatred leaking into his voice.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN GOODBYE? YOU CAN NOT ERADICATE ME FROM EXISTENCE! I HAVE BEEN AROUND LONGER THAN ANY OTHER BEING! I AM STRONGER THAN ANY OT-"

Whatever XD was going to say next was cut off abruptly. He crumpled to the ground and dissolved in a pile of ash.

Behind where XD had stood, was Sapnap.

A smile crept onto his face, now wrinkled with age. "Hello, George. It's been a while old friend."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this took so long! I was rereading this and I don't know what happened, but it got really poetic in some parts??? Like ??? What???
Aside from that, this chapter was heavily inspired by George's recent lore stream with XD.
Hope you enjoyed :)
Please remember to hydrated and get some rest <3