Chapter 1: Bad habits die hard.

As April made her way hastily back up to hers and Johnny's room; she was too consumed by her own rage to hear the muffled noises coming from beneath the door.

She had thought it odd that Johnny wasn't going to come with her to see Reed, but he was pretty tired. He had been up all night making her 'feel better'. So she thought nothing of it.

But, as her angry footsteps made their way heavily over to the door, she stopped. She could hear it now.

' "Shh.." he giggled "she'll be back soon."

"I don't care" she heard a female voice moan "I want her to catch us, it'll be so racey..."

"Your so fucking naughty." he growled.

"Only for you hotshot." the female voice rang again '

She new exactly who that voice belong to. She'd heard it once before near the beginning of her relationship with Johnny. He'd done it again, with the same women as last time.
She couldn't forgive him.

Not now.

She needed a rock. Not the gelatinous mountain of charm and self esteem that was Johnny Storm...

She needed, Steve.

But how? She'd not seen Steve since she woke up, how was she supposed to ask him for a shoulder to cry on...ask him for support? She'd imagined a whole life with him, loved him, adored him... What if her expectations didn't quite meet the reality.

Only one way to find out.