Chapter 14: A steamy situation.

"Do you mind if I take a quick shower?"

"No, that's fine" Steve agreed kissing the top of April's head.

She unwillingly pulled herself up and out of bed, heading into the bathroom and getting in the shower. She undressed and took in the heat of the water hitting her body, seeping into her sleepy muscles and leaving her feeling refreshed.
She had just begun to think about washing her hair when she noticed Steve's shadow pacing around outside the door, she smiled to herself "Care to join me Captain?" She raised her voice slightly so she could be heard over the sound of the water.

It was a few moments before she received a wary "Are you sure?" In reply.

"Yes Steve."

It was then that he emerged from behind the shower guard, poking his head round like a small child who'd been caught looking for his Christmas presents. He shuffled into view and began taking his clothes off.

"Hey" April smirked.

Steve stepped into the shower behind her, gently resting his hands on this sides of her torso.
"Hey" he smiled back, leaning in to kiss her.

Wrapping her hands around Steve's neck she pulled him even closer, his hands now moving further around to her back.
The bare skin on skin contact made Steve's heart race. April was much more used to 'steamy' situations than he, and he was very aware of this fact. But, the more time his lips spent on hers, and the longer his bare chest was pressed against hers, the more comfortable he became.
She groaned lightly inside his mouth, and he tensed. She ran her fingers through his hair and down the angles of his jaw, and he kissed her more passionately. She gently pulled away, and he stared into her eyes as he watched a smile etch it's way onto her face.

"I think I love you Steve Rogers."