Episode 1: My History

Niklaus's POV

I was born a rare species, a Quadbrid. I was part vampire, wolf, witch, and phoenix. I was kidnapped by a witch at 2 years old. She kept doing test on me. When I was five, I felt her touching me and I saw a red glow. "Are you siphoning," I asked. She politely said yes and I told her to stop. She refused and I yelled. I yelled so loud that she flew towards the wall. She blacked out.

Fractos

I broke the chains with magic and ran. Before I left I found a map. I took it and ran to the nearest store. I went behind the store and chanted a locator spell.

Phasmatos tribum, nos ex veras, saquitas sanguinem. Phasmatos tribum, nos ex veras, saquitas sanguinem. Phasmatos tribum, nos ex veras, saquitas sanguinem.

Once I chanted the locator spell, I couldn't find my mother or father as if they were cloaked. I repeated the spell and tried to find any relatives. I found two brothers and three sisters. It took me 7 years to get to the Salvatore Boarding School. Once I went in, several people looked at me. I walked up to Mr. Saltzman and told him my name. "My name is Niklaus Mikaelson."Mr. Saltzman was surprised that I was Klaus's son. He took me to my siblings. I politely greeted them and told them I was their brother. I was 12 at the time. All of my siblings were really young. The youngest was Charles. I left with a smile on my face.