S2 Episode 5: When One Thing Goes Bad, Everything Does

Josie's POV

"Guys, we have a problem," I say the squad. "Kaleb walks up to me. "I'm sure it's not worst than the one we have with Hope. I show him the note. "I think something Nik did something really bad."

The doors open up. "Hey long time no see, huh." It's Hope. "I'm just here for weapons, and you're going to give them too me, or else I will be the one to do something bad," she says with a smirk.

"Honestly, according to what I'm thinking, you might actually be the on in trouble," Kaleb tells Hope. "What exactly are you thinking?"

"Well, I think your brother turned off his emotions, like you, and now he's basically more powerful than you, now that he's feeding." Hope laughs. "Do you really think that I'd be scared of my brother?"

I step closer. "Actually yes, especially since he's an older vampire."

"Thanks for the motivation," Nik says running, pinning Hope to the wall. "I need weapon now, I'm going on a little hunt to find someone who's trying to kill me."

"Lucky for you, I'm doing the same," Hope says pushing him off of her.

"I say, lets have a sibling search," Hope says.

"Wait, before you get the weapons, we want to make a deal," Mg says. Nik walks closer to him. "What does this deal include?"

"For us to try and bring back your humanities, if we cant, you can have your weapons and leave."

"Hope?"

"Fine, whatever."

-----------------------------

Pass the gameshow.

-----------------------------

Hope's POV

Nik and I enter the gym with our weapons. Finch, Josie girlfriend walks in with a needle, trying to stab me. I throw her towards the benches.

"If you wanna plan a good attack, at least make a quiet one, especially when you're a mouth breather," Nik says grabbing Ethan by his neck.

"Put him down, why don't fight someone your own size," Dark Josie says.

"Hey Ethan, do your blinky thing, and get my girlfriend out of here."

Ethan turns invisible and goes away with Finch.

"Up for a rematch?"

"Sure."

Nik goes to the side. I look at him. "Umm what are you doing?"

"This, is your fight not mine. I'll be at my car."

He speeds away.

Nik's POV
I  enter the car to wait on Hope. As I listen to music i hear a loud noise. "What is it now," I say exiting the car. Someone grabs my neck and throws me towards the school building. Some of the bricks crack. I get back up. "Nice throw, now it's my turn."