Episode 3: No Humanity Nik

Niklaus Jr. POV

Once I killed the gang, I went to the hospital. I went to a patient's room and fed on him. "STOP," said a Nurse. I turned around and saw the familiar face. "I Know you. You're a doppelganger." You're Elena. I used vampire speed and rushed to her. I started feed on her. Right before I killed her, Sheriff Donovan shot me with a wooden bullet soaked in vervain. I woke up chained in a basement. "Fractos." The chains broke and I rushed over to the sheriff and hit a barrier wall. Someone had spelled the basement. "Hahahahaha." I walked over to the barrier and siphoned it. I quickly rushed to the sheriff and snapped his neck. I used vampire speed and ran to the mansion. "Hello Uncles, Aunties, and Parents. Phasmatos Morsinus Pyrox Allum." I pain inflicted evryone around me. "Menede Qual Suurentaa" I snapped their necks and dragged their bodies outside. I dug a big hole in the ground and threw their bodies in the hole. I got in my Tesla and started driving to Arkansas.

Niklaus Sr. POV

I woke up with my siblings. I climbed out of the hole in the ground. I believe my son turned his  humanity off because he wouldn't do this. My siblings and I go inside to the kitchen counter. I ask my sister Freya to do a locator spell.

Freya POV

I start the locator spell. " faire a voir la re, faire a voir la re, faire a voir la re." Once it was complete, I found out that he was in Tennessee. "He's in Tennessee Nik." My brothers rushed with vampire speed.

Niklaus Sr. POV

I was in in Tennessee and saw bodies behind a store. 

I saw a blood trail and followed it. It lead me to my son that was walking to a house. "NIK STOP!" I yelled.

I used vampire speed to get to him. "Ad Somnum," he said. Once he said the spell I fell asleep.

Niklaus Jr. POV

After I put my dad too sleep, I turned around and saw my uncles standing behind me. My uncle Elijah tried to snap my neck but before he could, I bit him. then I went behind Kol and bit his neck. Then I rushed in the house and placed a barrier around it.

I went to the startled woman and feed on her. Her kids came dwn and saw me feeding on their innocent mother. "Please dont hurt us," they pleaded. "I wont, your mother will," I said. I fed their mother my blood and snapped her neck. I grabbed her oldest son and cut his wrist with a knife. Once their mother woke up, I gave her his blood. She had loved the taste so much she started feeding from his neck. She had completely drained her son an started walking towards her daughter. Before she was able to feed on her daughter, Lizzie showed up. "AD SOMNUM," said Lizzie. She put the woman to sleep and siphoned the barrier. she told the little girl to go. After the little girl left, she said," OSSOX." she broke the bones in m body. I tried to resist the pain but I couldn't. After she stop she told me to turn it on. I refused and made her fall asleep. I went outside and snapped my uncles' necks. Then I used vampire speed to get back to my car. I drove off heading back towards Virginia.