S3 Episode 4: "It's Over"

Third Person POV

Fynn starts to throw light bolts and Nik. Nik dodges three and siphons the magic from the last. Nik rushes at the god, throwing hard punches at him. The god gets hit twice, then kicks him back.

"I'm a god, you cant kill me."

"Ken said the same thing, now look where he is."

"Nik catch," Mg shouts from behind.

Mg throws him a sword. Nik catches it, then turns back to Fynn.

"Im aware that you have a weapon inside that can kill you," Fynn says to Nik.

Fynn holds his hand in the air and lighting strikes it. After the lighting fades, the spear made for Hope appears in his hand.

Nik gets into position. Fynn rushes at Nik this time. Trying to stab Nik, Fynn fails. Nik blocks the attack with the sword. 

Quickly, Nik starts to siphon from his arm, making Fynn weaker. He then kick him across the field.

"I am the son of Klaus Mikaelson, one of the most powerful people in the world."

"Is this supposed to mean something? I am Fynn, THE MOST powerful person in the world."

Nik smirks. "We'll see, Lecutio."

Lighting shoots from Nik's hand. Fynn creates a shield from the lighting.

"ENOUGH!"

"I WILL REMOVE YOU AND THE REST OF YOU WRETCHED KIDS FROM THIS WORLD."

Fynn throws the spear at Nik. It goes right through his heart.

Nik's body starts to desiccate as it falls to the ground.

"KLAUS!"

"I killed one of you kids, now I'll kill the rest," Fynn says with anger in his voice.

"Actually no you won't."

Fynn turns to the sound of the voice. He sees Nik, holding the spear that was just stabbed inside of him.

"This spear was forged with the ashes of the red oak tree. The red oak tree was created by Hope's magic, not mine. Therefore, it cannot kill me."

"Incendia."

Fire is directed to the god. It doesn't have an effect on him. "Magic doesn't work on me. I'm immune to it."

"I actually thought about that. No one can really be immune to magic. You just have to be strong enough."

Nik places down the sword. "Canale magicae a majoribus directae a te." 

A swirl of wind flies around Nik. It fades and his eyes glow blue.

Fynn smirks.

"I wonder what that little spell did."

"The spell I just chanted, Allows me to channel magic from my witch ancestors. Dahlia, Daniella, Finn, Esther, Dahlia, and Inadu."

Fynn chuckles. 

"You still wont have enough power to challenge me."

Charles, Grace, and Hope run to Nik.

"Channel us, you'll be stronger," Grace says.

Nik grabs their hands and they chant. He feels the power rush through his body."

"Step aside, it's time for battle," Nik tells them.

"What shall I expect from you Quadbrid."

Nik holds up the spear. It explodes to ashes.

"You just destroyed the only weapon known to kill me," Fynn tells him.

"Yeah, I know I did, just to prevent my family from suffering from it."

Nik flicks his wrist. Fynn starts to inhale the ashes. The veins in his body become red.

"What is this?"

"The ashes are rushing through your body, killing you slowly."

Nik's eyes glow blue. The ashes move through his body even faster. 

Fynn explodes.

Nik smiles and the Squad cheers.

_________

Nik's POV

When were young were taught the difference between a hero, and a villain. A savior and a lost cause. I've come to learn that the real importance, is whose telling the story. I am Niklaus Mikaelson, son to Niklaus Mikaelson himself. In many tales, he's the big bad wolf. Others, he's a caring brother and father. I am also seen as a villain to some. But to most, I'm the Mighty Quadbrid, one of the Strongest people in the world. And this is the end of my story. Not my life, but what is known so far. No one know what I shall encounter in the future.