S2 Episode 3: There's Always a Loop-Hole

Rebekah POV

I call Nik to give him advice. "Hey, Hope went off with my car, she's cruel, but it's not something I haven't seen from an emotionless vampire. Get something sensitive to her that'll bring back any emotions." I hang up.

Nik's POV

"Hey, guys, my aunt found her, but she also got away, in her car. I don't know why but, we'll figure that out."

"Great, we should run the simulation again," Jo says. I nod and sit down. She waves her hand and I appear in the same place.

"Back again, I see?"

"Hope just turn it on, I need my sister."

"I'm afraid she's gone. Externo Cornadus"

I quickly chant a spell. "Expello." A blue protective sheild appear, preventing me from flying back. I speed up to Hope, breaking her arm, then throwing her towards the brick wall. She speed behind, Jed ripping out his heart, they decapitates Mg. 

"Externo Cornadus," I chant. The same blue wave appears, pushing her multiple feet away. 

"Incendiamos Spero." I fire ball forms in my hand and I throw it at her. She dodges it and speeds behind me. "Nope," I say flipping her over my should her. "Tortirus!" Strong vines form on her wrist and legs. Cleo runs up to her and stake her with something. "What that white oak," I say going up to her. "No, it is Red Oak, a tree made from Lizzie, Josie, you, and her herself. There's always a loophole."

"Wait, it was created by our magic, would that be able to kill me?"

"I do not know, white oak and the golden arrow has to within your heart to kill you, although this was partly created with your magic, so maybe so."

We exit the simulation and wake up with the others. I quickly get up and go towards the Red Oak tree we created. "Incendia" The light on fire. "Addiutur!" Josie stops fire. "Nik, we may need that tree, dont burn just yet."

-----------

As I walk down the hall, KaNyla pulls me back. "What the hell."

"Enough, I want part in help Hope, make me a tribrid, like her, I might not be as powerful, but I can help a lot."

"KaNyla no, I'm not risking it." I turn around and she pulls back again. "I'm not asking."

"Fine, Come on."

We enter my room and I pull to vial from my nightstand, drawer. I bite into my wrist, filling both with my blood.

"KaNyla, look, there is something that can kill me, right outside the school, if I die, you die as well."

"I'm willing to take that risk."

I hand her the first vial and she drinks it. "Are you ready?"

She nods.

I snap her neck.