Chapter 7: It All Goes Down Pt. 1

Nik's POV

Daniella put a fire barrier around us but our magic put it back. "How did you put down my spell. I'm to powerful to for you," Daniella said with a confused look. "It's called channeling, you should know, that's all your mother wanted to, channel for power, right." "Fractos," I said breaking the chains on my dad.

He grabbed a metal bar and shoved it in Daniella stomach using his vampire speed. Daniella pulled out the bar. "You should know, I'm too powerful to kill." "Oh we know," I said while pulling out a knife spelled the same way as the knife to kill Dahlia. "Exsurgo," I said as the knife lifted. I pushed me hand towards Daniella and the knife flew her way.

Daniella Teleported behind us, blocking the knife. I held me hand out and the knife flew back to me hand. "I will kill you, just you wait," she said before teleporting away.

Klaus's POV

I walked over to my siblings and broke their chains. "Bloody bitch will pay for this outfit." "Don't worry Aunt Bex, I can fix that," Grace said. Rebekah smiled and walked out with Elijah. "Well I guess I'll see you guys later when we kill her," I said walking away towards Elijah and Rebekah.

--------Later-------

We went back to the school just in time to see Lizzie stabbed with a knife. I run over to her and yank it out. I bite my wrist and feed her my blood to heal. "She came back, she stabbed Josie and knocked out Jed." I help her onto her feet and  tell her to go back inside. I pull out my phone and text Hope. I put my phone back in my pocket and head inside. I start chanting. I used a spell to cast offensive spells on Daniella using me as a relative to connect to her. "It's time to Kill you for real Daniella. I tracked her down and head to her location by myself

Get ready for Part 2 :)