S2 Episode 2: All Hope Is Lost

"Start the simulation Jo," Mg says as we sit down. The open my eyes again and I'm somewhere else. "You're a long way from home," My emotionless sister says. "It's doesn't have to be like this Hope," Cleo replies to her words. "No it doesn't....... although it does kind of sound like fun. Externo Cornadus." The blue wave appears pushing us inches back.  Hope quickly kills Mg and Kaleb, then Ethan turns invisible. That was pretty dumb.

Vampire could hear really good, even better than wolves. Hope decapitates him. I run at her, holding my hands out. "O Se Vernormos," she chants back, removing my magic for a while. She rushes at me trying to kick, but I grab her leg, throwing her back.

"Must I remind you Hope, I'm just like you." My eyes turn yellow and veins appeared. "Not without your magic." She flicks her hands and everything goes black. I wake back up with Mg, Kaleb, and Ethan. "No, a telekinetic snap shouldn't be able to kill me."

"No, but she'd be gone by the time you wake up, it's up to Jo and Cleo now," Mg says. I sit in silence, waiting for them to wake up. A couple minutes later, Josie wakes, then Cleo after.

"Dead?"

They nod. The bell rings and I stand up. "We can do it again later, I have to get to class," Mg says.  "I'm going to skip class, work on a couple of spells," I tell them. I walk off.

______

I go out onto the field. "I think the spell she said was Externos Cornadus." I look around me and see nothing happening. "Hmm."

I think for a while and get an image of what happened in the simulation. "Oh, Externo Cornadus!" A big blue wave appears, pushing the leaves on the trees. "Wow."

I get startled by a touch, my reflexes kick in and I flip the person over. I look at the face  and it was my aunt Rebekah. "Sorry, Aunt Bex."

"It's ok Darling, just your wolf reflexes. I came hear to help Hope with her needs, I found out her humanity has been shut off. With Kol being gone, and Klaus and Elijah, you know......... and with Freya raising baby Nik, It's probably best if Marcel and I try and help her."

"Yeah, I really wish dad was still alive." I forgot to mention my dad died last month, killing  the Hollow.

"I'll see you later ok?"

"Yea."

Rebekah POV

I walk into a bar and see my niece, Hope.  "Hello Darling. I heard about your big change. I just didn't think it'd happen so soon," I say with a small frown.

"Auntie Bex, How nice of you to join me. Have a drink," she says pushing the girl to me. I smile, then dig my teeth into her neck, drink the blood from her veins. 

----

Hope and I chat a little. "Hope, come with me, I can help you." She gets up and walks out the back. "No, I'm not going with you, now, leave before, I hurt someone you love."

I look at the weapon in my pocket. "I always hated when Nik did this to me." I pulled out a White Oak dagger and stabbed it into her heart. I put the body into the truck, but I feel someone touch my head. Then everything goes black.

--

I wake up behind the car. Standing up, Hope gets out my car. "The dagger doesn't work on a Tribrid. Silver helps wolves, so I came back. I taking the Car." She throws the dagger to me, then drives off. What has happened to her.