Chapter Three - Gifts from family

A/N: Ok so funny story, I don't really remember writing the last part because I was a little doped up on pain killers because of a surgery I had. So I thought about Erasing the previous chapter and rewriting it with a clear head, but then I thought forget it I'll just roll with it.

With that being said ON WITH THE SHOW!

POV Y/N:

It's been two days since I woke up without my left eye. The only people to visit me were Klein and Whitley. Whitley still can't seem to look me in the eye. I can't blame him though, I myself am still trying to get use to it. I'm currently lying in bed just staring at the ceiling.

y/n (thoughts): This is boring, but at least father is leaving me alone.

Klein and Whitley then enter with them both holding something behind there backs. 

y/n: Hey guys, how's it going.

Klein: *smiling* Well your brother and I have something for you.

With this they pull two wrapped boxes out from behind them.

Klein/Whitley: Happy birthday!

y/n: Wait is it really my birthday?

Klein: *A little abashed* Well it was actually the day that, well um...

y/n: *eyebrow raised* I lost my eye on my birthday.

I sigh shaking my head

y/n: A little cliché isn't it?

A/n: Hey its not my fault it makes it more dramatic. Also no breaking the forth wall.

 y/n: Fine, your no fun.

A/n: I know but I don't care.

Klein: Ummm, excuse me mister narrator but may we get back to the story?

A/n: Of course in 3...  2...  1...

y/n: In any case you guys know you didn't have to get me anything right?

Whitley: Of course we did your m big brother.

They hand the gifts to me with Whitley barely able to contain his excitement.

Whitley: *jumping up and down* Come on come on open them.

y/n: OK Ok, I'll open them

I decide to open Klein's first just to egg on Whitley, and inside is a cool leather eye patch with a dragon design on it. 

y/n: Wow that's so cool, thank you Klein

Klein smiles and gestures to Whitley's present. 

 Klein: I believe you have kept your brother in suspense long enough.