Chapter twenty nine - Boss Battle

A/N: We all know what happens next, team RWBY takes out the Nevermore, and team JNPR takes out the Deathstalker. Pegasus, and his team will not be participating in the battle, so there's no use in troding over well trodden ground so we'll pick up at the end of the fights. 

The soon to be teams WBY and JNPR look up to the top of the cliff at Ruby, and catch their breaths after the battles.

Yang: Well that was a thing.

An angry trumpet blast is heard making both groups turn around looking at the forest as two elephant grimm each taller than the trees lumber towards them.

 Jaune slumps in exasperation.

Jaune: Oh come on.

Ren: I suggest we run.

Pyrrha: Agreed, I don't think we can take those on.

Everyone nods in agreement, and go to run away (except Ruby, she's still on the cliff.)

???: Perhaps, you are all rather worn out from your fights, but I believe it's our turn to have some fun.

Pegasus, Kaiba, Lupin, and Red hood emerge from the shadows of the forest, and stand between the exhausted teams, and the goliath Grimm. Pegasus looks over his shoulder, and smirks.

Pegasus: However I would recommend staying around to enjoy the show.

The teams look between each other unsure, but silently agree to stay, just in case. Red hood jumps from foot to foot clearly excited, Kaiba adjusts his shield, and Lupin looks at the goliath then over to Pegasus, his wolf ears flicking this way and that. 

Pegasus: Ok there are only two goliaths, so this should be easy. Kaiba how much aura do you have left?

Seto looks to a screen on his shield that reads two thousand.

Kaiba: Half, enough for a big one, but not much else.

Pegasus nods approvingly.

Pegasus: Good, bring out a blue eyes, and provide air support.