Chapter eight - Travels in Mistral

POV: y/n

After Lil' Miss Malachite and I parted ways I headed back to the airship only to see it taped off and surrounded by Mistral police.  I groan and face palm. "I should have seen this coming. I mean technically it's a stolen Schnee ship." I transform into a random person and made my way to the ship being stopped by a police officer. 

Police1: Excuse me sir you're gonna have to stay back.

I raise my hands in a placating gesture and back up slightly.

y/n: Sorry officer I was just curious on why the ship was so popular.

He relaxes at this and reaches into his pocket pulling out a scroll.

Police1: We have reason to believe a child that was kidnaped in Atlas was on this ship.

He proceeds to show me a picture of me with a reward for my return. A whopping two million lien. My eyes widen and I whistle.

y/n: They must really miss him if they're willing to pay that much for his return.

The officer looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

Police1: Why wouldn't they he is their son?

I shrug.

y/n: Fair enough. Well I'll let you guys know if I find him.

Police1: Thank you sir, but be carful the white fang are the prime suspects in the kidnaping. 

I keep walking but wave back.

y/n: I will, and thank you.

I continue to walk around the city slowly making my way down to the lower levels. "well there goes my plan of selling the ship." I make my way into a bar that doubles as a restaurant. It was dark and I caught the faint smell of vomit as I sat down at a table. A few minutes after I sit down a waitress comes to take my order. I order a ((f/f) Favorite food.), and she leaves to get my order. As I wait I notice a man with black hair and a gray suit jacket enter and teeter toward me clearly already drunk. He stops in front of me and puts his hands on the table. I look up at him confused, and slightly annoyed.

y/n: Can I help you?

He starts to speak but he doesn't sound drunk at all.

Drunk guy: Yea you can move, I'm meeting my sister and we always sit here.

I look him in the eyes and raise my eyebrow.

y/n: I'm sorry but you're gonna have to wait until I get my food.

He scowls at this and slams his hands down on the table gathering the attention of the whole bar.

Drunk guy: Look bud I tried being nice, but I can see you're going to be difficult.

I remain sitting and look him dead in the eye scowling.

y/n: I'm not the one acting like a petulant child.

Just as it looks like he's going to punch me we hear a feminine laugh in the direction of the door. We turn and see a women with long black hair wearing red armor. She walks toward us with a confident smirk.

Red lady: He's not wrong brother you are acting like a spoiled brat.

He scoffs and takes a drink from a flask that just appears out of nowhere. The woman then turns to me.

Red lady: What my brother meant to say, would you please move?

I nod stand up and move to an open table. To which the drunken idiot glares at me. I just shrug.