New Bio

Old name: y/n Schnee

New name: Maximillion Pegasus

Age: seventeen

Personality: Well-mannered, sometimes overly dramatic, obsessed with cartoons, ruthless with the ones he dislikes, and a man of his word.

likes: Faunus, the white fang, his company, his workers, comics, cartoons, painting, Whitley, Klein, evolving his powers, and helping people.

Dislikes: His family (not whitely, or Klein), Racists, bullies, the SDC, Junior, and people that get in the way of his plans.

HATES: Jacques.

Looks:

Hair: White (can change)

Eyes: Blue (can change)

Scars:

wears:

Weapons:

Sword: Raven wing. 

Throwing knives:

Semblance: Changeling

 His semblance allows him to turn himself or others into anyone or anything he desires. This includes changing into them at the cellular level giving him there blood type, and fingerprints.

(when used on other people the changes only last an hour) 

Can also turn inanimate objects into different things, such as swords, knives, and other goodies.

(can be permanent if infused with enough energy.)

Other powers:

Mind reading: Can read what is immediately on someone mind no matter what. If he attempts to read someone's mind and they do not have their aura unlocked, or if it's broken he can read everything in their mind. However if someone has access to there Aura or are extremely powerful it is harder. If the person is unconscious the memories he sees are fragmented, and sometimes confused. 

Illusions: He can make people see, and hear things he wants them to.  They can either be used on only a few people, or illusions everyone can see. 

(think of it as a combination of both Emerald's, and Neo's semblances.)

Telepathy: If he has access to someone's mind he can communicate through his mind without speaking.

❄︎♏︎●︎♏︎🙵♓︎■︎♏︎⬧︎♓︎⬧︎🖳︎ ♍︎♋︎■︎ ●︎♓︎♐︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎♑︎⬧︎ ⬥︎♓︎⧫︎♒︎ ♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ♏︎⍓︎♏︎ ♌︎⍓︎ ♏︎■︎♍︎♋︎⬧︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎❍︎ ♓︎■︎ ♏︎■︎♏︎❒︎♑︎⍓︎📬︎

🕿︎♓︎♐︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♍︎♋︎■︎ ♐︎♓︎♑︎◆︎❒︎♏︎ □︎◆︎⧫︎ ⬥︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ⬧︎♋︎⍓︎⬧︎ ♑︎□︎□︎♎︎ 🙰□︎♌︎📪︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ♎︎□︎■︎🕯︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♏︎●︎●︎ ♋︎■︎⍓︎□︎■︎♏︎📬︎ ♎︎□︎■︎🕯︎⧫︎ ⬥︎♋︎■︎⧫︎ ⧫︎□︎ ⬧︎◻︎□︎♓︎●︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ⬧︎◆︎❒︎◻︎❒︎♓︎⬧︎♏︎ ♎︎□︎ ⬥︎♏︎✍︎✆︎

A/N: Oops looks like we're having technical difficulties, I guess you're gonna have to wait and see what the rest are. Too bad too there were a few I was looking forward to telling you about. Oh well.

If I left anything out please let me know, and I will make changes.

And if you have not already please go back to the previous chapter and answer the question I left for you guys.

Until next time TTFN, and have a good day.

A/n: I own no photos used.