Chapter six - A new home

POV: y/n

It's been almost a week since we left Atlas. Since then I have told the faunus that Adam is alive, and that I am not Jacques. Since then over half of them have thanked me or offered to pay me back somehow, some kids even asked me for my autograph. I've never felt this much affection, and there all total strangers. Adam tried to convince me to tell them that I was a Schnee, but the fewer people that know my real name the better. He and I are currently standing on the flight deck of the airship, along with a crew of other faunus. At the thought I start laughing. 

Adam: *Looking at me like I'm crazy* What are you Laughing at?

y/n: Just laughing at the irony. Faunus and a human working together on a Schnee ship. 

Adam: *smiling* I Guess that's true, I can just imagine Jacques reaction.

I change into Jacques

 Jacques (y/n): *overly dramatic* Why are there animals at the controls of my ship, it should only be piloted by human! Waa Waa I want my bottle. *starts sucking thumb*

Everyone on the flight deck including Adam starts laughing. I'm laughing so hard I drop out of my transformation.

Adam: *still laughing* You should start a comedy routine with that. 

y/n: Mabey I will whenever we land.

Adam: Speaking of witch where are we going.

y/n: The one place that you'll all be safe, and the one place that Jacques won't look for me.

POV: ???

I'm sitting in my study looking over plans for our next rally when the captain of my guards bursts through the door.

Guard: Sir an airship is requesting permission to land.

 ???: *confused* And your telling me because?

Guard: It's A Schnee ship sir, a big one.

My eyes widen at this.

???: *concerned* Gather all the guards and gather them at the landing pad. 

guard: yes sir right away.

She runs out of my study presumably to do as I said.

??? (thoughts): I don't know why you came here Jacques, but all you'll find is death.

Mini time skip: when the ship lands.

The airship touches down, as all the guards tense up and grab there weapons.

???: STAND YOUR GROUND MEN AND BE READY FOR ANYTHING.

The main door opens and what we see we are not ready for.

Guard: *lowering her weapon* Are those faunus?

POV: y/n

We've finally arrived and are standing at the main door to the airship. I turn to all the faunus and smile knowing we made it.