Chapter Five - Revelations

POV: y/n

After I told Adam my real name he sat there in silence for a few seconds as look of anger slowly grows on his face. Until he picked me up by the collar of my shirt and slammed me into the wall, knocking the air out of me. 

Adam: *yelling* WHAT'S YOUR GAME HUMAN?

y/n: *gasping for air* What... do... you... mean?

He slams me into the wall again.

Adam: Don't play dumb with me. The Schnees hate us faunus, so why would you a SCHNEE help us?

y/n: Because the Schnees hate me too.

He looks at me like I've completely lost it.

Adam: What do you mean by that?

y/n: Put me down and I'll show you.

He contemplates this for a moment and puts me down while reaching for a sword we found on the ship.

Adam: *glaring at me* If I don't like your explanation ill kill you where you stand.

y/n: *nodding* Ok.

I turn away from him removing my shirt and showing him my scars. I hear him gasp slightly and I turn around to see him staring wide eyed at me.

y/n: *points to the slashes on chest* I got these from Winter, *turns to show back* I got these from my father, and this

y/n: *points to the slashes on chest* I got these from Winter, *turns to show back* I got these from my father, and this... *removes eye patch to show eye socket* I got from Weiss.

He continues to stare wide eyed at my scars, and drops his sword. 

Adam: My Gods, why would they do this to you. 

y/n: *shrugs* No idea your guess is as good as mine.

Adam: You mean they never told you why they did this.

y/n: Well they did say I was a waist of space, a freak, a disappointment, and that I should never have been born.

He fidgets a little bit and slowly backs away.

Adam: I... Don't really know what to say. I'm sorry.

I wave him off while I put my shirt and eye patch back on.

y/n: Don't worry about it.

We sit back down in the pilot seats and just stare out the window at the world bellow. 

Adam: *looks to me* We should probaly tell everyone else on board. I mean they still think I'm dead and that you're Jacques.

I laugh a bit at that because it's completely true.

y/n: Agreed. well let's go.

Adam: Right behind you.