Chapter eighteen - Headmaster vs Creator

We stand there facing each other down, the headmaster of Beacon, and the creator of duel monsters, neither of us backing down. I ready my scroll to read our aura levels, and stand ready to fight. However I feel a sense of hesitation from Ozpin, and I smirk.

Pegasus: You know there's no shame in backing out.

He adorns a resolute expression, and raises his cane. I sigh, and put my hand on my sword.

Pegasus: Don't say I didn't warn you.

I charge at him opening the fight with one of Raven's moves. 

I dash toward him pulling my sword out of it's sheath, swinging upward, and swiftly swinging it back down. He dodges the first swing, and blocks the second one with his cane smirking.

Ozpin: I can tell you've picked up on some of Raven's fighting style.

I smirk before pulling my sword back, grabbing an ice dust crystal knife and slash at his right, to which he dodges left. I take this opportunity to throw the knife at him. He blocks it but his cane becomes incased in ice. He smashes it against the ground in an attempt to knock the ice off, but that's exactly what I wanted. I throw another Ice knife, freezing his cane to the ground. I lunge at him swinging at his head. His eyes go wide as he jumps away from his cane. I stand between him and his cane, and smirk.

Pegasus: I hope you didn't base your whole fighting style around that cane, otherwise this will get very boring, very quickly. 

He smirks holding his hand palm outward toward me. In an instant a blast of energy shoots from his hand hitting me in the gut, and sending me flying through a set of doors. I slam into the wall, and slide to the ground almost comically. Walter stands next to me, a smirk on his face.

Walter: Are you in need of assistance sir?

I glare up to him, but I think of something, and hold up my sword.

Pegasus: If you would, use your semblance on my sword.

Walter: Of course sir.

He takes my sword running his hand along it's edge, sharpening it instantly.

(A/N: Walter's semblance is Razor's edge, It allows him to sharpen anything to have an edge of any kind he wishes.)

Once he is finished he hands it back to me.

Walter: I suggest you be careful with that, I sharpened it to be as sharp as my wires.

He bows, and walks away. I slowly get up hearing several audible pops from my back. "I am definatly going to be sore tomorrow." I walk back into the dinning room, and see Ozpin siting there, sipping from a coffee mug, cane resting on his lap. He looks up to me with mock surprise.