Chapter ten - An Offer

POV: y/n

I don't know where I am. I feel like I'm falling, but I can feel my back against something. my eye isn't open but I see Images flash through my mind. They seem to be flashes of the world the others came from. I see monsters, not grimm but other, more powerful monsters. However most of the visions are of a slender man with long silver hair, and the millennium eye where his left eye should be. "much like me in that regard." But there are some of a different man in a blue striped shirt, and another millennium item around his neck. I see him facing other people with millennium items, mostly one with an upside-down millennium pyramid. The last image I see is the man in the stiped shirt reaching for my millennium eye.

???: What are you?

My eye opens to revile a dark interior tinged in red. "what was that, or maybe who?" I rub my eye and look around my vision clearing. I appear to be in a red tent, on a comfortable cot. I yawn and close my eye. "maybe just a few more minutes." My eye then snaps back open. "wait a minute where the heck am I? I was in the forest when I blacked out." I pull the blanket on me off and get up. I look around and try to find my bag, but it's not here. "where is it?" I turn towards the entrance to the tent, and peek outside. I see a camp of sorts, surrounded by a wooden palisade. A few fires burn at intervals around the camp. I turn into a white cat and make my way toward one on the fires. Once I get close enough I eavesdrop in on the conversation. 

???: I can't believe she rescued a kid. I mean what good is he if she had to save him?

???2: I know right maybe our chief is losing her mind? Especially if she's helping kids no one cares about.

I start walking away a little sad until I hear a familiar voice.

Raven: Are you questioning my decisions? 

They both start shaking and sweating  in fear.

???/???2: N-n-no ma'am.

She begins walking away towards the biggest tent.

Raven: Good, now I want you to inform me the instant he wakes up.

???/???2: Yes ma'am.

I start walking toward a different fire, until my tail is grabbed by a girl looking to be in her teens, with tan skin, dark brown hair, and light blue eyes. She picks me up and holds me in her arms.

???: Now where did you come from little guy?

She scratches behind my ears and I have strange urge to purr. I of course have enough self-control to not...

For the most part.

y/n(cat): *purring*

???: Awww cute. Maybe Raven will let me keep you?

I just sit there purring. "I suppose that wouldn't be too bad. No I cannot be tempted by this." She starts walking to the biggest tent in camp. When we get there she nocks on a pole of the tent.