Chapter seven - Unwanted departure

A/N: Ok I'm gonna try something a little different with thoughts. Before I had them like y/n(thoughts): I'm gonna try them like "this" ok with that being said. On with the show!

POV: y/n

I tell them every thing from the abuse, all the way to the rescue of the faunus, excluding the fact that I'm a Schnee. After telling them my story the reactions from everyone where a bit mixed. Kali and Blake had tears running down her face. Ghira looked like he would tear apart anyone that ever touched me. Sienna looked like she didn't entirely believe me. Adam just sat there effected very little because he had heard the whole story before. We all sat there for a minute in silence until Sienna broke it.

Sienna: You said they left scars on you? *I nod* May we see them?

Kali: *Angry* Sienna! That's hardly ok for you to ask of him.

I hold my hand up to stop her from yelling at Sienna.

y/n: It's ok I don't mind showing them. However a I'm leaving the eyepatch on.

Sienna nods giving her approval. I slowly remove my shirt showing the scars on my chest. I turn showing them the ones on my back. I hear four gasps as they see the many lacerations on my back. I hear someone getting up and turn to see Sienna standing in front of me. She raps me in a hug. She stands there for a moment just hugging me then she steps back and looks me in the eye an ashamed look in her eye.

Sienna: I'm sorry I didn't believe you. *she looks to the floor* That should never have happened to you.

Ghira looks to kali and she nods. He stands and walks over to us kneeling down to my eye level. 

Ghira: *firmly* And it never shall again. y/n if you'll allow us Kali and I would be more than happy to take you in as our own. What do you say? 

I look to him, to Kali and to Blake, and I think "I could have an actual family with parents who actually care for me." I smile at the thought. Then I look at him still smiling.

y/n: I would love to bu-

I'm cut off by him scooping me into a bone crushing bear hug.

Ghira: *happily* I'm so glad you will, I just need to get the paper work together an-

I tap on him franticly getting his attention.

y/n: *struggling to breath* sir... can't... breath...

He lets go of me and I drop to the floor taking in deep breaths getting my breath back. He then pats me on the back.

Ghira: Sorry my boy got a little carried away there.

I look up to him and sigh not wanting to say what I have to say next.

y/n: You didn't let me finish either.

Everyone looks at me with a confused look. Ghira most of all.

Ghira: What do you mean by that?

I sigh and look down.

y/n: I can't stay.

Kali then stands up and walks over to us with a worried expression on her face.

Kali: Why not we would take care of you.

Ghira then joins in followed by Blake.

Ghira: She's right, and we would never hurt you.

Blake: And I always wanted a sibling.