Chapter Twenty One - A larger world.

I let out a shuddering breath, and open my eye. I look around seeing Ironwood, and Ozpin talking to each other, Qrow leaning against a wall playing a game on his scroll, and Glynda checking on Amber's vitals. I stand up stretching, earning several pops from my back. The others seem to notice, and walk over to me with anxious looks on their faces. 

Ozpin: Well?

I sigh rubbing the back of my neck.

Pegasus: Well for one, I see why you want that person found. If Amber was that powerful when she was barely trained, a maiden that's fully trained would be nearly unstoppable.

They all nod in agreement, but I shrug.

Pegasus: However I have no Idea who they are. I only have a base description of what they look like.

I sense the disappointment emanating from their minds. Ozpin sighs, and looks to Amber then back to me.

Ozpin: Are you sure there's nothing you can do?

Pegasus: I'm not saying there's nothing I can do. As a matter of fact These people have been causing me a great deal of trouble lately, and I had already planned on finding them. "along with Adam"

Qrow then steps forward scowling slightly.

Qrow: I thought you said you didn't know who they were?

I groan slightly.

Pegasus: I don't, but I do know this, one of them was there the night Torchy boy escaped. *I look to Glynda* She's the one that caused those explosions. 

Glynda: Was she the one who stole the maidens power?

I sigh, shaking my head.

Pegasus: I don't think so, when I looked into Amber's mind I saw her use a similar attack when she attacked her, but I can't be sure.

Ironwood then steps forward.

Ironwood: What about physical features, hair color, eye color, height, or even what they were wearing.

I look to him nodding.

Pegasus: There were three of them in total. One of them is a boy with grey hair, grey eyes, and mechanical legs. The next one was a girl with green hair, and red eyes. The final one seemed to be their leader, she had black hair, and amber eyes. Other than that nothing.

Ironwood nods pulls out a scroll, walking toward the elevator.

Ironwood: I'll add their descriptions to the database.

As he walks away the others quickly follow him him. However I hesitate looking back to the girl in the pod, and place my hand on it. A feeling of sadness comes over me as I look at her scared face. "She had a family, she had friends, and now they think she's dead. I swear to you I will find a way to help you reunite with them." As I think this an Idea comes too my head.

POV: third.

As the four adults make their way to the elevator Ozpin notices Pegasus is not with them. Ozpin looks back to the pods just in time to see a faint golden flash. Pegasus turns away from the pod, putting something into his pocket. Ozpin stops, waiting for Pegasus to catch up. When he does, he looks at him quizzically. 

Ozpin: What did you just do?

Pegasus shrugs glancing back to Amber's pod.

Pegasus: Just a little something for the soul.