Chapter 1. A nice morning

When the sun rises and the beginning of daylight.

Simba's and Nala's bedroom

Simba was lying on his bed and was still sleeping, Nala just woke up from her sleep and started to get up from her bed.

She wants to take a shower, she picks up a towel and went to the bathroom. After just finishing her shower and putting on her clothes, Simba just woke up from his sleep.

Nala: "Good morning, dear." she said to Simba who had just woken up. Simba smiled and said

Simba: "Good morning, Honey." Simba gets up from his bed and yawn, he does a couple of stretches before taking a shower.

Nala: "Be careful Simba, the last time you were slipped because you were too sleepy and didn't pay attention to where you walking."

Simba: "Okay, honey. It was embarrassing when that happened to me."

Nala just giggles and walks toward Simba and kissed him on the cheeks.

Nala: "Don't forget your towels."

Simba: "Okay."

When Nala left the bedroom, leaving Simba alone. Simba just smiled to himself.

Simba: *chuckles* "Happy wife, happy life." he said to himself. He then took a towel and have a shower.

Kiara's bedroom

Kiara just woke up from her sleep, she look at the clock and it was 7:30 am.

Kiara: "Morning already?" she said still sleepy. She looks at her phone and she got a text, she open her text apps and saw her boyfriend texting her.

Kovu: 'Good morning babe.😉'

Kiara smiled and texted him back.

Kiara: 'Good morning, Kovu😘' and she sends it, she waiting for some time to reply and her phone rings.

Kovu: 'How's my beautiful girl today?😊' Kovu texts her and she texts back.

Kiara: 'I'm fine just sleepy and I'm about to take a shower😊'

Kovu: 'Okay, I love you😜'

Kiara: 'I love you too😍'

When she was done, she get up from her bed and take a shower.

Kiara loves spending most of her time hanging out with her friends, especially with her two best friends Zuri and Tiffu. She loved playing basketball since she was 6 years old, she always wanted a boyfriend when she was in high school and that's how she met Kovu, they sit in the same class and they quickly become friends but as they grew up until they were 18 years old, their relationship is more than good friends they both have these strange feelings. First, Kiara confesses to Kovu that she is in love with him and Kovu felt the same and that's where they got their first kiss.

The reason she liked Kovu is that he was kind, gentle and the second smartest kid in class, Kovu wanted to become a doctor when he grew up and she just hopes he gets the job later.
After just finishing her shower she put on her clothes and open the curtains and windows, she took a breath of air and looked at the scenery.

Kiara: "What a beautiful day today." she said in awe and get out of her bedroom.

Kion's bedroom

Kion just woke up from his sleep, he was still sleepy even though his alarm clock was ringing but he ignores it, in the end, he felt annoyed by the ringing sound and pressed the alarm clock.

He looked at the time on his cell phone and it was 7:45 am.

Kion: "Better do some exercise before taking a shower."