Chapter 20. Rude

House mansion

After they all done their skydiving, Kovu decided to take a stop by at their house.

Kovu: "Would you mind if I stopped by this afternoon?"

Simba: "Sure, it's noon and the weather is hot outside."

Kovu look at his hand watch and the time shows 12:30 pm.

In the living room, Kovu spends most of his time with Kiara. Nala has no problem but Simba is a little aware about him.

He gestured to his wife. Nala just nodded his head and whispered to him.

Nala: "What was it?" she whispered to his ear.

Simba: "Can I have talk with you in the kitchen?"

Nala: "Sure."

They both got up from the couch and went to the kitchen.

The kitchen

Nala: "What do you want to tell me dear?"

Simba: "Nothing, It's about Kovu."

Nala: "I already told you, he was a good lion."

Simba: "I know he is but I'm just telling you. Even if I agree to let him married with my daughter, I don't want them to marry at a very young age, okay?"

Nala: "Like?"

Simba: "Kovu is 19 and Kiara is 18. If they want to get married and have kids of their own at least let them be 23 years old and above."

Nala: "Give me an example."

Simba: "For example, if Kiara is 25 years old and Kovu is 26 years old. I agree with that if they want to married, at least they are adult's now but they are still 18 and 19, still a freaking teenager!"

Nala: "Calm down, Simba. I understand what you're talking about, let's just wait for 7 years."

Simba: "Okay, 7 years."

Nala: "Now try to remember our age first."

Simba: "I'm 47 years old but most mammals said that I look like 39 years old."

Nala: "I'm also 47 years old and 3 weeks younger than you but sarabi said I look 36."

Simba: "My dad is 70 and my mother is 68."

Nala: "How about your uncle?"

Simba: "Taka is 69 and his wife, Zira is 68 years old."

Nala: "Rafiki is 74 years old."

Simba: "Yeah but behaved like a 60 years old."

Nala: "How about Timon? I forgot how old he is."

Simba: "Timon is 55 and pumbaa is 56 years old."

Nala: "Weird, how they both look like 40 years old mammals."

Simba: "Why are we talking about our age?"

Nala: *Chuckles* "I don't know, honey. Maybe you and me are already middle age but still look young."

Simba: "Hehe, I love you."

Nala: "I love you too."

Kion: "How romantic."

Simba: "What!? Kion? Since when are you here?"

Kion: "Just now, don't mad at me. I just want some orange juice. I don't know what you two are talking about but I just want some orange juice."

Simba: "Well, go and take it."