Chapter 28. Replay

Housemansion

At Kiara's bedroom, she was planning to meet her friend at the park. First, she's gonna ask permission to her dad and then she can go and meet her friends. She took out her cell phone and text them at the group chat.

Kiara: 'Hey, guys😊'

Tiffu: 'Hi, Kiara👋😄'

Zuri: 'Hello to you too👋'

Kiara: 'Are you free today?'

Tiffu: 'Yeah'

Zuri: 'Yeah, I'm free'

Kiara: 'Good, because I want to meet you guys at the park⛲. I hope you don't mind.'

Tiffu: 'Sure, the park is a great place to meet and it was full of beatiful colourful flowers and that place is very clean😆'

Zuri: 'Sure, I want to go to the park to meet you and since I got nothing to do at home it was kinda bored😅'

Kiara: 'Great, see you at 10:30 am😊'

Tiffu: 'Okay👍'

Zuri: 'See you soon, Kiara👍'

Kiara: 'Bye guys, you too👋'

Then she exited her text app and look at the clock, the time shows 10:12 am.

Kiara: "Well, I got 18 more minutes. Maybe I should ask dad first before I go out."

At the Living room, Simba and Nala are discussing about buying a new car. They want to drive a car that is way more faster and cooler.

Simba: "Honey, I think I'm gonna decided to buy a new car."

Nala: "I already told you, it's your decisions whether you want to buy a new car or not."

Simba: "I think I'm gonna buy one."

Nala: "What car? What model?"

Simba: "I'm thinking to buy a Buggati."

Nala: "A Buggati? How about the Lambo at the garage?"

Simba: "I can't, that Lambo is belong to Kiara, I can't just use her car at will."

Nala: "Honey, you bought her the car and you paid for it, it's all your money. After all, you are her father and you can use her car but you have to ask permission first."

Simba: *Sigh* "I guess you're right. I gotta ask her permission first."

Nala: "Go ahead."

Simba: "Where is she? Kiara?"

Kiara just went downstairs, she heard her father's calling and headed straight to the living room.

Kiara: "Did you call me?"

Simba: "Yeah, can I borrow your car? The white Aventador?"

Kiara: "Sure, you bought it for me and it was your money. Of course, you can borrow."

Nala: "I told you, Simba."

Simba: "Okay, great. Where is the key?"

Kiara: "Told you what, dad? What is mom talking about?"

Simba: "Doesn't matter, where is the key?"

Kiara: "Here it is." she give the car key to Simba.

Simba: "Thank you."

Kiara: "Wait, dad?"

Simba: "What?"

Kiara: "Before you go, I made a promised to my friends Tiffu and Zuri to meet them at the park, can I go? Please."