Chapter 14. Three teen lions

Kiara's bedroom

The sun started to rise, as the morning time begins. Birds chirping outside her window is waking her up. She slowly opens up her eyes and yawns, she look to her alarm clock and it's 8:00 am in the morning. She's about to get up from her bed but she felt something warm beside her, she turn around and saw Kovu still sleeping.

Kiara: "I forgot that he was sleeping with me," she says quietly and smiles to him and kiss his cheeks which wakes him up.

Kovu yawns and rub his eyes, he was still sleepy but he decided to get up from his sleep.

Kiara: "Good morning babe," Kovu look at her and saw her beautiful smile.

Kovu: "Good morning, Kiara. How's your sleep?" he said rubbing his eyes.

Kiara: "It was fine, I'll sleep like a baby."

Kovu: "*giggles* Me too,"

Kiara: "I gonna get some shower, you want to join?" she smirks at him.

Kovu: "Don't mind if I do," he replied with a grin.

Living room

Kion was in his living room reading his comic book and listening to music with his headphone. As he was head bobbing listening to music, his phone is ringing and someone must have been texting him. He pause the music he was listening and reply the text.

Kion: "Who's texting me?"

He look at the text app and it seems that his friend Bunga is texting him.

Bunga: 'Hey, Kion. Guess what?'

Kion: 'What?😐'

Bunga: 'Binga accepted me as her boyfriend😆'

Kion: 'Oh really!?😯'

Bunga: 'Yup!'

Kion: 'That's nice, you two are couple's now'

Bunga: 'Yeah, she just kissed me yesterday'

Kion: 'Wow!😏'

Bunga: 'Yup, okay, I gotta go. Bye Kion👋👋👋'

Kion: 'Yeah, bye👋👋'

He exited the text app and continue reading his comic.

Kovu and Kiara just went downstairs and headed straight to the living room.

Kiara: "Morning, Kion."

Kion: "Good morning, sis."

Kiara noticed that her parents were not in the living room, even in the backyard or any other areas or rooms in the mansion.

Kiara: "Where's mom and dad?"

Kovu: "Yeah, I noticed they are not here, where are they?"

Kion: "They visit Timon and Pumba, they couldn't finish their new house all by themselve, so they need dad's help to finish it."

Kiara: "Isn't their new house already built?"

Kion: "It did but all that remains is to paint the walls."

Kiara: "That's it?"

Kion: "Yeah, that's it."

Kiara: "Okay,"

Then she leaves Kion and went to Kovu who was drinking a hot chocolate he had just made.

Kiara: "What's that?"

Kovu: "Hot chocolate, you want some?"

Kiara: "Nah, I just drink an orange juice."

Kovu chuckles and drink his hot chocolate.