Chapter 15. This game sucks

Baliyo's bedroom

Baliyo was just chilling in his bedroom and he was bored and got nothing to do. So he decided to play some of his PS4 games.

Baliyo: "Okay, I haven't play this game in a long time. It's been 3 months I didn't play this game. Let's go."

He play one of his PS4 game, Baliyo control the stick and his character walks forward.

Baliyo: "I remember when I used to hate this game but I don't know why."

As he continues to play the game, his character accidentally step on a small rock and dies.

Game character: "Arrgh!"

Game: *You died by stepping on a rock*

Baliyo: "A rock? Really? How could I die just by stepping on a rock?"

Later on, Baliyo was fighting his first boss fight.

Baliyo: "Okay, I'm gonna fight the first boss fight. This is gonna be fun and awesome!"

As he fights the first boss, the villain use his death stare to defeat him. Baliyo trying his best to block it by pressing the block button.

Baliyo: "Come on, block it! Block!"

Game character: "Arrgh!"

Game: *You died because of Death stare*

Baliyo: "Oh my god! How? I lost again."

Around 10 minutes later, Baliyo managed to defeat the first boss fight.

Baliyo: "Yes! I finally beat him! Woohoo! Yes!"

He look at his health bar and his characters is in low health and badly injured, he press the heal button to heal him and his character starts drinking water to heal.

Baliyo: "Better drinking water to heal him."

As his characters starts drinking water. Out of nowhere, his characters dies again.

Game character: "Arrgh!"

Baliyo: "What!? Oh hell no!"

Game: *You died by drank water too fast*

Baliyo: "What? I died by drinking water? How could I died from drinking water!?"

Baliyo changed the game setting and test it on any level and making sure it was okay.

Baliyo: "Okay, I changed the setting and stuff and look's like it was fine."

He continues to play the game and look at the game cutscene.

Someone: "Hey, how are you doing?"

Game character: "Arrgh!"

Baliyo: "What the!?"

Game: *You died from too much social interaction*

Baliyo: "Fuck! How the hell this could happen!?"

He continues to plays the game again and his character starts talking to an NPC.

Character: "Imagine being this vulnerable to everyth- Arrgh!"

Baliyo: "What?"

Game character: *Died by didn't finish the sentence*

Baliyo: "Ah shit! This game is shit!"

Later on, his character does nothing because Baliyo was texting his friends and all of a sudden,

Game character: "Arrgh!"

Baliyo: "Huh?"

Game: *You chocked your own saliva*