Chapter 25. Still lost

House mansion

Somewhere at the gym room, Simba decided bring a bunch of bricks and a couple of Iron pole.

Kiara: "Hey dad, what are you doing?"

Simba: "Can you help me stack this bricks? Just put it on the floor."

Kiara: "Okay, how many bricks do you want?"

Simba: "About 5."

Kiara: "Okay."

Then she stack the 5 bricks into one.

Use this as reference or example:👇

Kiara: "Okay, it's done."

Simba: "Good."

Kiara: "What are you going to do with this bricks?"

Simba: "Nothing, just stand back."

Kiara take a few steps back, Simba walk towards the stack of the brick. He took a deep breath and clench his fist.

Kiara: "Dad, what are you doing?"

Simba: "Just watch."

In a full power, Simba smashed the 5 bricks with one punch, a single punch.

Kiara looked very surprised, a couple of weeks ago. Her father managed to destroy the heaviest punching bag which is about 600LB with a few punches but now Simba managed to break the stack of bricks with only a single punch.

Kiara: "Did you just break those stack of bricks with your fist?"

Simba: "Yeah, why?"

Kiara: "I didn't know you could do that."

Simba: "A lot of mammals can destroy a brick by using their technics or strength."

Kiara: "Does it hurt?"

Simba: "No, I'm used to it. It's not that painful."

Kiara: "How long have you been doing this? You know, destorying a bunch of bricks and smashing or punching an iron pole."

Simba: "I'm 47 years old right now, I've been doing this for 20 years."

Kiara: "Twenty years!"

Simba: "Yeah, I spend 20 years punching bricks and smashing a bunch of iron pole instead of punching a punching bag. The first time I did this when I was 27 years old."

Kiara: "Why would you do that?"

Simba: "Easy, to make myself stronger. I am a professional boxer so I started punching bricks and Iron pole. At first, it was really painful but now I feel nothing."

Kiara: "Wow, you doesn't feel any pain at all?"

Simba: "Just a bit but it was fine."

Kiara: "Does mother know this?"