Chapter 24. Spend time together

Market

It's 3:00 pm, Simba was at the Market to buy some drink and snack for him and his wife. He take 2 chocolate bars and 2 soda drinks, a male zebra next to him said.

Zebra: "You know that will damage your teeth, right? And it was unhealthy."

Simba: "My dad is 70 years old and he was fine and healthy."

Zebra: "Was it because he's eating chocolate and drink soda?" the zebra being sarcastic.

Simba: "No, it's because he was always minding his own business." he replied.

Zebra: "Oh, uh..."

The zebra saw him clenching his fist, so he decided to run away.

Zebra: "Uh, sorry. I gotta go, my wife's calling me." he said and run away.

Simba: "Yeah, that's right. You better run before I punch you in the face."

He walk out of the market and go to his car, he press the unlock button, get inside and start the engine.

Simba: "It's 3:00 pm now, and the weather look's like it's almost raining."

Just after he said that, he heard a thunder sound and it started to rain heavily.

Simba: "Yup, I was right, it is raining. I just washed this car, better slow it down to avoid a car accident." he reduced the speed of his car and drive slowly.

Rani's house

Kion and Rani were sitting in the living room and talking about something they like and their interest, suddenly they heard a thunderstorm and started to rain down heavily.

Rani: "Kion, it's raining heavily outside."

Kion: "Yeah, I can see that."

Rani: "How do you gonna go home?"

Kion: "My mom will pick me up, my parents already knew that I'm visiting you."

Rani: *giggles* "hehe, okay."

Kion: "What was it we're talking about it again?"

Rani: "I think it's about occupation or something."

Kion: "Hmm, try to talk something different other than that."

Rani: "Uhm, okay."

Baliyo: "Uhh, guys?"

Kion: "Yeah?"

Baliyo: "I'm the only one who is alone here and have no to talk too."

Rani: "Why don't you just texting your friends?"

Baliyo: "I did and it seems that they didn't online or replied my text."

Rani: "Why don't you just do something that you'll like."

Baliyo: "Like?"

Kion: "I don't know, try to do something different or talk to yourself."

Baliyo: "Talk to myself? You mean talking to my ownself?"

Kion: "Maybe? But I don't think you should do it. You might ended crazy or talking to your other self."

Baliyo: "Hmm...." he started to figure out something.

Rani: "Baliyo?"

Baliyo: "Uhh...yes?"

Rani: "What are you thinking?"

Baliyo: "Ohh, nothing."

House mansion

Sima just arrive at his home safely, he got out of the car and enters the house.