Chapter 18. Ideas

House mansion

It's 8:30 am. Malkia just finished taking a shower and about to go home but before she go home, she wanted to say thank you to Kion.

Malkia: "Thank you Kion, for letting me stay in your house for one night."

Kion: "You're welcome, Malkia."

She hug Kion and kiss his cheek.

Malkia: "Goodbye, handsome!" then she leaves the house and walk home.

Kion: "That was...weird."

He closed the door and sit in the living room minding his own business.

Kiara just finish taking her shower and she went downstairs helping her mother do the laundry.

Gym room

Simba is in the gym room doing some exercise as part of his morning routine.

Simba: "17, 18, 19, 20." he count the numbers when he does the pull ups.

Simba: "That's set 1. Time for set 2."he does the pull ups again for 20 reps and this is set 2.

Simba: "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10," he count the numbers and does the same thing again until he finished do the pull ups until set 3.

Kion: "Hey dad, what are you doing?" Kion ask as he enters the gym room.

Simba: "Doing some morning exercise." he stops doing pull ups and do 30 burpees.

Kion: "Okay?" then Kion did some morning exercise, he do push ups for 20 reps.

Kion: "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6," he count the number until he finish doing push ups.

Simba finish doing his pull ups exercise and burpees. He put on his boxing gloves and punch the punching bag.

Kion favourite exercise is doing push-ups. First he do 20 reps of classic push-ups for 3 sets then he do 20 reps of wide grip push-ups for 3 sets and finally he did the close grip push-ups for 20 reps and 3 sets. Of course he take some 1 minute rest each exercise and drink some water.

Simba: "Did you take a shower after you did that exercise?"

Kion: "No. Mostly I wash my face first, brush my teeth and do a bunch of exercise for 30 minutes at least, then I take a shower after that."

Simba: "That's good, if you take a shower first and then you do exercise and take a shower for the second time might be a waste of time."

Kion: "Maybe?"

Simba: "From my point of view, I do exercise first then I take a shower."

Kion: "Same as me."

Then both father and son leave the gym room, they turned off the fan switch and take a shower for 5 to 10 minutes at least.

After they finished taking a shower they went downstairs and headed to the kitchen.

Nala just finished preparing a breakfast for them with Kiara's help.

They all sit down and enjoy their morning meals. Simba love eating fried eggs and drinking protein shake, Nala like eating pancakes and drink orange juice, Kiara just drinking smoothie which is her favourite and Kion enjoy eating his cheese sandwich and drinking warm water.

Simba: "Hey honey?"

Nala: "Yeah?"

Simba: "After I ate this breakfast, I opened my gym as usual."

Nala: "Well, you are the owner. You're better be quick."

Less than 2 minutes later, Simba finish his breakfast and cleaning the dishes.