Chapter 4. Highschool

Kion's bedroom

Kion just woke up from his sleep, he quickly get up from his bed and grab his towel to get a shower.

Kion: "Kiara was lucky that she didn't need to go to school anymore. Sooner or later, she's gonna be in college with Kovu." He said to himself.

He remembers that Kiara got her first kiss on her last day of school. When he recalled that memory, he started to feel jealous.

Kion: "True, I may be a popular kid in school. If only there was a girl who liked me, most of the girls who liked me at school were shy and I didn't like it, most of them are not my type and that's not the type of girl I dreamed of."

Rani's house

Rani had just finished her shower, she put on her clothes and went downstairs. She saw baliyo was drinking warm water and a tuna sandwich.

Baliyo: "Morning, sis." He said with a joyful smile.

Rani: "Morning Baliyo." she smiled back at him.

Baliyo: "Ready to go to school?"

Rani: "Ready as always." she sits in the dining chair.

Nirmala: "Did you finish your homework?"

Rani: "Yes, aunt Nirmala. I just finished it yesterday."

Baliyo: "Do you want a tuna sandwich? I made one for you." He gave the sandwich to Rani

Rani: "Thank Baliyo, I'll appreciate it." She took the sandwich from Baliyo.

Baliyo: "You're welcome." He thanked her back.

Surak: "I don't want to interrupt but can you please take your bag and get in the car, it's getting late."

Baliyo: "Ohh, alright."

Rani: "Sorry, uncle surak."

They both took their bags and rushed to the car.

Kion's house

After he finished taking a shower, he wear his sleeveless blue hoodie with black stripes, and white trousers and wore his white watch in his left hand. Even though he had finished putting on his clothes, he was still in a hurry. He looked at his watch and the time was still early so he started to slow down a bit.

He got out of his room and descend the second floor with sliding stairs hold.

Kion: "Wow, the last time I did that I've fall off the stairs and hurt myself. It was embarrassing." He remembers when he did that for the first time, he actually falls and nearly broke his right wrist.

Kion: "Good thing mom and dad weren't mad at me."

He went to the kitchen and eat the cheese sandwich that his mother made for breakfast, he finished that sandwich quickly.

Simba: "Come on, Kion, you don't wanna be late."

Kion: "I know, dad." He put on his blue Nike shoe, took his school bag and get inside the car.

Highschool

Meanwhile, Rani and Baliyo are already at high school. Many students do their things like hanging out, sleeping in class, talking on their cell phones, some of them checking their stuff in the locker hallway, and some gangs of bullies like to bully other students. All of these things are common in every high school.

Baliyo: "Bye, Rani. See you later."

Rani: "Bye, Baliyo."

They both split up and went to their classes.