Chapter 12. Get caught

Highschool

After the lunch break, Kion went to his class and continue their lesson. However, a discipline teacher name Mr. Matunda came in and call him.

Mr. Matunda: "Kion, I want to have a word with you."

Kion got up of his seat, all of his friends looking at him standing up and walk out of the class including Rani and his teacher. He wonders what's going on, when he walk out of the class, he saw Makucha with swollen left eye and he was holding a tissue to wipe his bleeding nose. Kion understands what is happening, he knows that the teacher's will punish both of them.

Kion: "Why do you call me, sir?" he said pretending not to know what happens.

Mr. Matunda: "Stop pretending, I know you did this. You two, follow me!"

Kion and Makucha follows Mr. Matunda to the discipline room, a worried expression visible on their face. They both said something in their own thoughts

Makucha: "Oh man, I'm in so much trouble!"

Kion: "What if my dad finds out about this? He be so furious!"

Both teens say somethings in their own minds and try to find a good excuse.

Kion: "This is Makucha's fault, he's the one who start the fight!"

Makucha: "This is Kion's fault! If he hadn't beat up my friends! None of this shit wouldn't happen!"

As they keep walking, they finally arrived at the discipline room, Mr. Matunda open the door and told them both to enter.

Mr Matunda: "Get inside, both of you!"

Both teens slowly enters the room, they in a huge trouble.

Classroom

Back to the classroom, they teacher wants the student to copy the question their workbook and try to answer all of it but if it's not finish, they have to submit it tomorrow.

Teacher: "I want all of you to copy all of this 20 question on the whiteboard and try to finish it today. If it's not finish today, try to submit it tomorrow as your homework. Got it?"

Class: "Yes, Mrs. Kusoma."

Teacher: "Good." then the teacher sits down and write her notebook.

All of the students begin to copy the questions on the whiteboard and try to answer it.

Bunga: "Psst, Beshte?"

Beshte: "Yeah?"

Bunga: "I'm worried about Kion, the discipline teacher's knows he was caught in a fight with Makucha."

Beshte: "You were right, little B. I hope the teacher didn't punish him."

Rani who was sitting on the right corner heard the conversation,she look to her front left corner and saw Bunga and Beshte talk about something. She listens closely, hoping she hadn't misheard.

Bunga: "What if Kion got punish?"

Beshte: "What if the teacher blames Kion for starting the fight?"

This concerns Rani, she know that Kion and Makucha will get caught soon after the fight. She saw the fight right infront of her, she worried about Kion. She turn to her left and asks Fuli.

Rani: "Hey, Fuli?"

Fuli: "Yeah, do you need help?"

Rani: "No, it's about Kion. I'm worried about him."