Chapter 19. The First Skydive

College

Kovu wakes up from his sleep, he look at the clock and it shows 10:00 am. He promised Simba that he meet him at 11:00 am so Kovu have one hour to prepare himself.

He take a shower for 10 minutes and he wear's a grey long sleeve shirt, blue shorts, black cap, grey socks and black shoes.

Kovu: "I hope I'm not late." he said to himself, he wear his handwatch, take the car-keys and left the room.

He walk to his red Audi TT RS and press the unlock button on his key

*peep* *peep*

He get inside the car and start the engine, he look at his watch and it's 10:13 am which is still early.

Kovu: "Well, it's still early. I haven't got breakfast this morning."

After 7 minutes of driving, he arrived at the Mcdonald's and get out of his car.

He went inside and ordered Sausage McMuffin with egg and a bottle of water.

Cashier: "Ok sir, your order is Sausage McMuffin with egg so the total is $2.99."

Kovu: "Thank you, how about the water bottle?"

Cashier: "The water bottle is free, you can just take it."

Kovu: "Okay." he take the water bottle, open his wallet and pay for the food.

Cashier: "Your order will be ready in 10 minutes."

Kovu: "Thank you." he then take a sit on the empty table and wait for 10 minutes, the time shows 10:20 minutes on his watch.

Kovu: "Look's like I got 40 more minutes at least."

While waiting for the order to be ready, he looked outside through the restaurant window.

Kovu: "What a beautiful day today."

10 minutes later

Cashier: "Your order is ready, sir."

Kovu stands up and take his order.

Cashier: "Thank you, come again."

Then Kovu walk out of the restaurant and get inside his car. He starts the engine and drive to Kiara's house while eating his Sausage Mcmuffin.

He stopped when the traffic light turns red.

Kovu: "Hmm, tasty." he enjoys the food and drink the water bottle that he just took on the restaurant.

House Mansion

At the House Mansion. Simba was waiting for Kovu's arrival. Nala, Kiara and Kion are just chilling minding their own business.

Simba: "Where the hell is he? The clock already shows 10:45 am. He should be here right now."

Just in perfect time after Simba say's that, they heard a car engine outside their house.

Simba: "Just in time!"

All of them went outside and meet him. Kovu just got out of the car and push the lock button on his key. Kiara was the first one to see him.

Kiara: "Hey Kovu."

Kovu: "Hi Kiara."

They both hugged in front of Simba, Nala and Kion. Simba still didn't trust Kovu one-hundred percent so he cleared his throat to get his attention.

Simba: "Ahem-ahem! No hugging!"

Then they both pull away from the hug.

Kovu: "Sorry, Mr Simba."