Chapter 2. Kovu's visit

*Knock-knock*

The front door keep knocking, and Kiara and Kion heard the knocking sound on the front door.

Kiara walk towards the door and slowly opened it the one who knocked on the front door was their parents. They both went inside the house and Kiara closed the door.

Kiara: "Oh, it's you. I thought it was someone else." she said with relief.

Kion: "How's your jogging?"

Simba: "It was fine." he said taking off his sneakers.

Nala: "Did you finish sweeping the floor?"

Kiara: "Yes, I did."

Nala: "Good, thumbs up for you." she said giving her a thumbs up.

Kiara raises her thumbs.

Kiara: "Thumbs up."

Nala and Simba went into the kitchen and drink some cold fresh water.

Kiara and Kion still standing close to the front door and they whispered.

Kiara: "Dad seems to be in a good mood."

Kion: "Of course, he always seems in a good mood. He will not be angry for no reason."

When they keep whispering, Simba just finish drinking his water and went to the living room. He saw them whisper.

Simba: " What are you whispering?" he asked with a hand towel on his right shoulder.

Kiara: "Uhh... Nothing!"

Kion: "Yup, absolutely nothing."

Simba walked towards them.

Simba: "Something weird is going on."
He said, although both of them were scared and worried that their secret might be exposed but Kiara is the most worried.

Simba: "Smoking?" he points his finger at Kion.

Kion: "No, I never smoked."

Simba: "Drugs?" he then points his finger at Kiara.

Kiara: "No, I hate drugs!"

Simba: "Okay, but if I find out you do any of this illegal stuff. I would not hesitate to smack both of you. Do you understand?" he said pointing to them both.

Kion: "Okay, but can you stop pointing at me? You scared me."

Simba: "Okay." he lowered his hand and went to the kitchen.

The Kitchen

Nala: "Where were you?" she asked.

Simba: "I was about to sit on the couch when I saw those 2 whisperings, so I asked them." he answered calmly.

Nala: "What are they whispering?"

Simba: "I don't know, but it sure is something suspicious." he said wiping his face with a hand towel.

Nala: "Okay, can you help me clean the kitchen? This kitchen has not been cleaned in a long time."

Simba: "Sure."

They both started to clean the kitchen,

The Living room

Kion: "That was close." he sits on the couch and continues to read his comic book.

Kiara: "Yup, it is." she takes out her phone and watches youtube videos.

1 hour later

Simba is in the living room watching TV, Nala was in the backyard watering the plants and her colourful flowers, Kiara is in her bedroom and Kion was in the gym room practising his Taekwondo kicks and skills.