Chapter 5. Group of friends

Classroom

Since their teacher is unwell, the new teacher came to take care of their class for a while. The new teacher told them to do their own thing and was not allowed to make any loud noise otherwise they will be punished.

Fuli had just finished her homework with the help of Rani. She thanked her.

Fuli: "Thanks for helping me finish my science homework, Rani."

Rani: "You're welcome."

Fuli: "By the way, what is the new teacher's name?"

Rani: "Maybe we should ask him."

Fuli: "You mean, Kion?"

Rani: "Yeah, Kion heard that his name is funny so he laughed. So he must know his name."

Fuli: "Let's ask him."

Rani: "Uhh, Kion?"

Kion: "Yes?"

Rani: "What is the new teacher's name?"

Kion: "You mean the wolf guy that takes care of our class?"

Fuli: "Yeah, he hasn't told us our name yet."

Kion: "Why don't you just ask him?"

Fuli: "I'm too lazy to get up from my chair."

Rani: "Plus, you're already heard his name, right?"

Kion: "It's true because I saw him talking to our sports teacher but maybe I misheard his name."

Rani: "Okay, I hope you're right. What's his name?"

Fuli: "Yeah, what's his name?" She raised her eyebrow.

Kion: "His name is Mr Pedophile." He answered their questions and he started laughing.

Fuli and Rani were very surprised by his answer, they thought that Kion might have misheard his name.

Fuli: "Wait, you're serious!?"

Kion: "Yes, it's true, that was his name but maybe I could have misheard." He started to laugh again.

Rani: "I'm pretty sure it's obvious that Kion might mishear his name."

Fuli: "Yup."

Bunga patted Kion's right shoulder and asked about what he was laughing at.

Bunga: "Hey, Kion, what are you laughing about?"

Kion: "It's just the new teacher's name, Bunga."

Bunga: "Yeah, right, he hasn't told us his name yet."

Beshte: "You're were right, Little B. Maybe we should ask his name."

Kion: "Go and ask."

Bunga: "Uhh... Mr. wolf, sir?" He raised his right arm so the teacher could see him.

Teacher: "Yes, you have questions?" He closed the notebook he was writing.

Bunga: "What's your name?"

Beshte: "Yeah, you haven't told us our name yet?"

Jasiri: "I asked the same question as well."

Teacher: "Oh yeah, I noticed that I forgot to tell my name to you all."

All the students paid attention, and the teacher stood up from his desk and told the students his name.

Teacher: "This is my first day as a teacher at your school, I usually like it at night rather than during the day, because I'm a wolf so that's obvious."