Chapter 3. Apologize

*Kion's bedroom*

Kion was in his bedroom playing his video games. However, he couldn't play video games easily because he could feel the pain in his arms due to the punishment given by his father.

Kion: "That hurts." He said while massaging and stretching his arms, he could feel the burn in his biceps and triceps.

Kion: "I've never done 120 push-ups at once before, most push-ups I do are 20 reps and rest for 30 seconds and then continue again 20 reps until I did 5 sets. That be 100 push-ups total but with 30-second rest but dad gave me 120 push-ups without stopping or resting." He said in his thoughts.

He sat in a chair open his laptop and typed "different types of push-ups" on google. He sees many different types of push-ups in the image like classic push-ups, wide grip push-ups, close-grip push-ups, staggered push-ups, decline push-ups, incline push-ups and more.

Kion: "Wow, that's a lot of push-ups." He seemed impressed with these different types of push-ups.

Kion: "Maybe I should try another different type of push-up instead of the classic one. Wide grip push-ups and close grip push-ups would be good."

When he keeps looking on the internet, someone is knocking on Kion's door.

Kion: "Come in."

The door opened someone behind the door was Kiara. She went into his bedroom and sat in a nearby chair.

Kion: "Oh, it's you. What do you want?"

Kiara: "Where's dad? Have you seen him?"

Kion: "I don't know, I didn't see him since he punished me."

Kiara: "Why would he punish you?"

Kion: "Oh yeah, thanks to you. Because of you, I kept your secret for 4 months and guess what!?"

Kiara: "What?"

Kion: "How many days are there in 4 months?"

Kiara: "Around 120 days at least. Why?"

Kion: "Well, I have to do 120 push-ups because of that!"

Kiara: "Oh my gosh."

Kion: "Without stopping or resting!" He continued.

Kiara: "Ouch."

Kion: "Now my arm hurts because of you! You should apologize to me."

Kiara: "Me? Apologize to you!?"

Kion: "Uh, yeah?"

Kiara: "You should blame Kovu, he's the one who broke your secret!"

Kion: "My secret!? Don't you mean OUR secret, you promised me I wasn't get involved in all of this."

Kiara: "Since when did I talk about that promise? You just made it all up?"

Kion: "Oh really!?"

Flashback around 4 months ago

Kiara has confessed her feelings to Kovu and Kovu also confessed his feeling during a break in the school cafeteria. When the school bell rings and everyone went out of their class, he checks outside of the class and no one passes by. That's where they take the opportunity of their moment for their first kiss. After they kissed.

Kiara: "I love you, Kovu." she said with a smile

Kovu: "I love you too and I promise I won't cheat on you."

Kiara: "Thanks."

They both hugged before exiting the classroom and went separate ways.

Kion was waiting for his sister outside the school. He saw his sister heading toward him and they waited for their mom to invite them home.