Prologue

"Just like that, Spread that gorgeous pussy open for daddy." My client, Dante groaned, throwing his head back into the pillow as he massaged his shaft slowly with his hand through the camera.

I stroked my dripping, wet cunt with the buzzing toy. I gradually pushed the vibrating toy into my tight little hole, a high pitch moan released from my throat and through my lips as my hand started to work it in and out. "Like this daddy?"

He groaned nodding his head as his hand worked faster, pumping his veiny, pulsing cock harder as he got closer to his third orgasm. "You're such a good little slut. So good."

My hand went to fondle my bouncing breast, my fingertips brushing against the hard, erect nipple the scraped against my fingers. I moaned loudly as I pinched the little button making my lower insides tighten and brought me closer to my second orgasm. "I'm so close daddy. Are you?"

He groaned as his eyes focused intensely on my dripping hole and the toy. "I am slut, Daddy is so close. Fuck I wish I could cum all over that sweet little cunt of yours."

"Ouuuu fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

And I did which set off his orgasm. He grunted and strung out cursed words as he came all over his chest. Squirts of white, creamy cum squirted on his muscular chest while my pussy spasmed as I squirted all over the up-close cam.

I was breathing hot and heavy, my chest still erect, rising and falling as I tried to catch my breath. Dante had already started to clean himself up while I had still been laying there taking in the bliss of the moment. I sighed heavily and lifted my spent body to see the camera fully.

Dante's dark brown hair tousled, matching the rest of his messy, sweaty body. "Thanks, Bliss. A lot." He said after straightening himself out. "I really needed a release after today."

Today Dante told me his girlfriend — who is a Christian virgin — had shown up at his house that evening in short shorts and a thin tank top that showed off her attractive, shapely figure. But the twist was she was upset because her parents got in a fight again. He did his job at being the supportive boyfriend and all but at the end of the day, he was a guy — a guy with a hard-on and needed a bad release. So he came to his second favorite girl, Bliss. Aka me.

"Of course, It was nice. I'll see you later I guess." I said with a wave. He nodded and soon the screen went back to my profile with many videos of me squirting or fucking myself with a toy.

"God, I'm tired." I yawned shaking my frizzed-up long hair.

I truly was. That was my twenty-fourth client and I had one last client. I clicked the enter button and the screen took me to the video chat room with my client.

The first thing I saw was a huge cock. He was stroking himself with his large, veiny hands. His cock was big and full of veins that were bulging out from under the thin foreskin of his shaft. His tip was bulbous and dripping with precum already.

"You gonna keep staring or you gonna give me a show Bliss?" His deep voice asked, but it was so familiar. He leaned back in his chair and my eyes popped out my head while my breath was caught in my throat.

It was Maddox Stone. He was the most popular guy at Westwood High and he happened to live next door to me.

"Bliss?" He called.

I shook my head and snapped out of the minor trance.

Come on Passion, You have a job to do.

"What would you like?" I asked in a seductive voice double checking my camera to make sure my face was out of it.

"Well, Could I request something?"

I rolled the toy between my fingers, biting my lip. "Sure."

"Could you show me your face?"

I was taken back by the question as for I was in a coughing fit. "I'm...sorry," I patted my naked chest trying to catch my breath once again. "You want me to show my face?"

It wasn't against the policy, many of the girls on here showed their faces. Which is what made me different from the others, I never showed my face and I used a fake name. No one ever truly asked about me showing my face mainly because they were so preoccupied with achieving their orgasm. Why did Maddox want to see my face?

"Why not? I want to see the face that will make me cum."

"That's my only job, you'll never see me again so why does it matter?"

I wanted to palm face myself for saying that.

"Exactly, So show me your face." He demanded in his dominant voice.

I couldn't do that. If I did, he'd tell everyone at school and I'd be ruined. I needed to pay my rent this month on time. Mr. Havery was being kind enough to take it late, I couldn't push it.

Taking a deep breath, I tilted my camera upward and he gasped.