Chapter Nineteen

It's short but it's here!!!

Passion POV's

I stared at him as he tapped his thick fingers on the steering wheel, humming softly to the low music coming from the radio. His dark locks were messily thrown back, wet from him wetting it earlier for no reason. His left hand gripped the wheel as he pulled off from the light, his right hand gripping my thigh possessively. I hummed in content at the feeling of his large hand on my leg.

I turned my face towards the window, watching the snow fall silently around us outside the car, covering the streets and sidewalks of New York. After a long and perfect Christmas break, we finally had to return back to our hell — school. I sighed heavily reached my hand blindly for my coffee of vanilla, early morning blend coffee.

My eyes still slightly closed as I sipped the warm liquid — the liquid blessed my taste buds perfectly. Coffee seemed to be the answer to my problems especially in the morning to wake me up — besides Maddox slowly moving his hips against mine as he moved inside me closely, kissing at my shoulder to wake up.

Though I wouldn't mind – I would need the motivation to get out of bed and have the capability to walk. So I settled for a nice fresh cup of coffee.

"I love you," I muttered, looking out the window with a smile. Maddox's strong hand squeezed my thigh lightly, his pearl-white smile burning into my head. Ever since he had spoken those words to me — I couldn't help but say them back.

"And I love you, more baby. More than you'll ever know." He replied. I turned my head to look at him to see him still concentrating on the snow-ice road. We weren't far from the school but it wasn't safe to go fast like we normally did — so Maddox drove slowly.

I leaned over to kiss his cheek lightly with my lips, giggling when he tried to turn his face. He made a small pouty face, his lips puckered in a cute, kissable pout. I smiled innocently flashing him my pearly teeth before pulling back away. He growled annoyed, squeezing my thigh tightly again making me squeak.

"Don't make me stop this car Passion — because if I do I'll make it fucking hurt." He rasped wickedly flashing me a sinister smile, his fingers brushed my inner thigh softly, teasing my jean-clad skin.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to the window, my head conjured up the conversation that I had with Maddox a few days ago about my future. I wasn't entirely interested in school or really anything it had to offer. I knew all the lessons by heart and I was pretty good when it came to math — actually I was good in everything.

I just didn't know what to do with the knowledge.

I didn't want to go into the military or go do four or more long years of college. I know my dad wanted me to — he used to tell me about the benefits of joining ROTC and what the military has to offer. But it still wasn't motivation for me to join. My momma always wanted me to do something that'd make me happy.

My aunt told me as I kid I didn't show much interest in anything — I lived in the moment. I would have fun doing what it was I was doing but then I'd forget about it sooner or later.

Maybe that's why I didn't have any interest.

Looking over at Maddox I furrowed my brows and pouted sadly. I knew Maddox had future plans — as crazy as it sounds Maddox Grant Stone wanted to be a doctor. The few times I was in his room I saw lots of books with health titles or books with medical names.

Plus he liked how Dr. Stone sounded.

He'd make a hot doctor.

But where'd that leave us? Me?

"Why are you thinking hard over there?" he whispered softly pulling me from my thoughts. I looked around to find us in the school parking lot, surrounded but other snow-covered cars. Teens scattered everywhere around the campus probably just as tired as we were. "Hey come one, talk to me, baby."

I shrugged curtly, looking down at my fiddling fingers. "It's nothing."

He scoffs rolling his eyes. "We've talked about this. What's going on?"

"I'm just scared! I don't want to lose tou because I feel like you're the only one – like your my only one."

He opened his mouth to speak but closed it when his and my phone went off. Without looking I opened my phone to the message and found a link that was sent to me from an unknown number, along with a message.

She's here guys! The school sweetheart! Or should I say whore? She's opening her legs not only for her blind boyfriend but the whole internet! She's calls herself 'Bliss' but her real name is good enough for the job she's got!

Tears crowded my eyes when everything started to register, my fingers shakily clicking the link opening up the thing I was most scared of.

My cam girl account.