Chapter Eleven

Comment Babiessss!!! I read your comments, read your reactions.😁

Passion's POV

"Maddox, I'm excited! Why can't you be too?" I pouted as I dug through my closet. It was around 7 pm that we decided to get dressed after a long afternoon of cuddling and his messing with my sex toys. We had just got out of the shower, so I had a towel wrapped around me tightly as I fidgeted throughout my tiny closet.

"Baby, I would be excited if I could just relax tonight with you and watch Netflix or some shit," He huffed frustratedly as he buttoned up his black dress shirt in the mirror, his big fingers making him miss the tiny holes. "Fuck! I can't even fucking button this shit up! Can we just cancel?"

I pursed my lips together tightly as I tried my hardest not to laugh at his frustrated state. He looked extremely cute with his messy brown hair in his face, damp and tangled. I let out a tiny giggle as I approached his seething tall figure.

"We're not canceling, we're going to this dinner to have dinner with your extremely kind parents and then we can come back here," I trailed off as I button the last button of the black shirt. I smiled proudly and glanced up at him. "And do whatever you want."

"Whatever I want?" He repeated with a smirk, burning holes into my retreating figure as I walked back to my messy closet.

"Mhmm." I hummed pulling out two different dresses I had bought from prettylittlethings. They were both the same color just two different colors; a silky black and a creamy white. I emerged from my forest of a closet with the two dresses raised in the air. "Which one?"

Maddox lifted his head from looked down at his grey suit jacket, pulling it over his broad shoulders as he scrutinized the dresses.

"The black one." He nodded his head towards the left arm.

I pouted curiously. "Why the black one."

His perfect lips pulled into a smirk as he looked me up and down slowly. "Baby, you're not that dumb. That should be an easy one."

"Say it." I demanded smiling.

"Oh bossy now," He laughed shoving his hand into his pockets. He rocked on the balls of his feet, pulling his supple plush bottom lip between his perfect white teeth. His sharp features glowing extremely. "Black' my favorite color, Angel."

I felt my cheeks heat up so I turned away, throwing my dress onto the bed. "Here! Put this up in my closet." I ordered.

He chuckled and grabbed the white dress from my hands, walking to my stuffed closet. I slipped the towel off my dry body and pulled on some laced dark panties before putting the dress on. The ruffled part of the silky material dress was poofy and enclosed around my chest tightly. It ended at my mid-thighs making me seem a bit uncomfortable considering how short it was. The whole dress was tight and made me completely unsure on whether or not to wear it to dinner.