Chapter Four

Passion's POV

He starred at me intently as I squirmed uncomfortably in the desk that sat right across from his. He was flipped my phone in his hands repeatedly with a smug smirk on his face. He seemed content with what he found which had my heart jumping out of my chest. I clutched myself attempting my best to stay composed.

"Ms. Rush," He started sounding smug.

My gazes went to the nearby clock on the wall that appeared to tick slower than before. 3:34 PM. My eyebrows furrowed in worry and my hands started to perspire profusely.

Maddox, please hurry.

"You've got a lot of interesting things in this device, Ms. Rush. Care to explain?"

I turned my head the other way, completely avoiding eye contact with the intimidating and frightening man. I shouldn't have to explain what's on my phone. It was mine from the start and my job had no relation to school so it shouldn't even be spoken about.

"I don't have to explain anything." I sternly mumbled.

From the corner of my eye, I saw the man crack a smile and then he let a small chuckle spill out. He terrified me. He always did.

"I wonder how your newfound boyfriend feels about this. Mr. Stone seems quite possessive of you," My eyes daringly met his, his tongue darted out to wet his parted lips disgustingly. "Then again I see why. You possess a different sort of beauty that attracts m-"

"Listen, Henry, Don't sweet talk me. Just give back my phone and we can pretend you didn't see any of it." I interrupt feeling my heart pick up when I heard his seat squeak from being pushed, soon his heavy footsteps followed agonizingly slow.

"See, after observing you fuck that little pussy of yours over and over, and squirt over and over. It leaves a man to wonder,"

I flinched when I heard his footsteps come closer and that's when I realized that my eyes were shut tightly, trapping drops of tears. He chuckled again and then I felt a piece of my hair being tugged from behind.

"Does Maddox know what you do? Does he know you give other men a show of the pretty thing between your legs?" His breath was now fanning the rising goosebumps on my skin, his breath lingering in the spot as he took in deep inhales of my scent.

My body was squirming on the inside but God knows I was too scared to move on the outside.

"I want a show tonight, I want a two-hour show for free." He demanded.

"I-I can't do it, I'm busy tonight." I frantically said in the most convincing way possible.

"No, your not. I want a show starting at 6:30 and it will end in the two hours following. You're going to drop whatever plans you may have had for me, right Angel?"

I meekly nodded and soon his hand came over my shoulder sliding my phone in front of me. "There you good darling. Now run along. And if you squeal to anyone, I'll make sure to drag you down with me. It'll be easy with the shit grades you have."

And I did.

I grabbed my phone and shoved it into my bag as I rushed out of the classroom and into the empty halls of Westwood. Wiping the trapped tears from my blurry vision, I ran into an arduous chest. "Angel? Your okay right? He didn't touch you?"

I wrapped my hands around Maddox when I realized the deep voice belonged to him. He immediately hugged me back and kissed my head. "I'm so sorry I couldn't come get you early. The stupid fucking detention teacher called principal asswipe to come watch me."