Chapter Seventeen

Kinda short...Butttt the drama :)

Daddy-Maddy' POV

After yelling at Theo for interrupting us, we decided to get ready for the party. I watched as Passion contemplated on what dress she'd stuff her beautiful body into tonight. My eye averted to the cameras, tripod, and laptop that sat on her desk along with set-out sex toys she planned on using once we got back.

My eyebrows scrunched together as I eyed the object. I wasn't being overprotective or possessive when I say I didn't want Passion to be a Camgirl anymore. It wasn't because I didn't want pervy guys to see her but it was also because I didn't like the idea of this being her permanent job. Passion deserved so much better than just earning money by using her body. She's young and so fucking smart — she deserved more than this.

And I wanted to help her get it or stand on the sidelines and watch her get it herself.

"Why are you just staring at my desk? Is something wrong?" She asked pulling on the faux black fur jacket and spun around giving me a full look at her outfit. The black dress she wore was simple but made her body look extremely beautiful. The top of the dress had her breast perked up prominently and it stopped at mid-thighs.

"Nothing Angel, I was just...thinking," My words trailed off as she started walking toward me, standing beside my spread legs she planted her hands on my shoulders and rubbed at them softly. My head leaned against her stomach and I sighed out a small fuck at the release my tense shoulders were getting.

Passion's lips met my neck kissing at the exposed skin. It drove me fucking crazy when she did small things like that — her kisses and whenever she held my hand innocently always kept myself sane for some reason. I loved it.

My hands found their way onto her hips and I tugged her closer to me, her warm skin was greeted by my lips in a delicate kiss. She giggled softly with her head still buried in the crease of my neck and with her arms wrapped tightly around my neck as well, hugging me tightly as she giggled freely. "Come on! Stop that tickles a bit."

I smiled and pulled our bodies away from each other, instantly missing the warmth of her body and the coat. Her glossed-up pink lips were pulled into a huge beautiful smile showing off her white sparkling teeth. Her smile was a mixture of so many things but for me —  her smile is sinfully innocent. She didn't have a lot of experience with physical intimacy but just one look and I was insensible. I don't imagine she notices what she does to me — or how she makes me feel when she's around me.

The little gestures she did like morning kisses and braiding her finger with mine, the pouty lips she gave me when I say no to her rarely — She made me feel high — like I was floating on my own manufactured euphoric cloud. Knowing that I didn't exactly get a lot of affection as a little kid, I naturally craved that especially now that I have Passion.

"You've been quiet for too long, Maddy," Her lips formed into a small pout and she tilted her head to the side as her hands busily combed at the hair on the back of my head. "Did I do something wrong?"

I shook my head, taking her hand in mine, raising it to my lips, and placing multiple kisses on the back of it. "No, no, I was just thinking about some things."

"What things? It's not like you to be in deep thought like that...Are you sure I didn't do anything?"

I nodded again. "Positive, now hurry up and finish."

She nodded hesitantly before getting up out of my lap and heading to her door, she pulled her dress down a bit and grabbed her heels. "I'm going to go check on my aunt and let her know I'll be late in tonight."